[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report two users (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: TheInsider

Their LFS username(s): KING_BADR, Quba1122
Their in-game nickname(s): B A D R, •°.QuBa • BeH.°•

Main reason(s): Speaking Arabic in main chat continueing after serveral requests to stop

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ede6zj...hannel.mpr
Replay timestamps:
15:42 I request they to speak English.
16:05 I ask again.
16:19 B A D R says OK to my request.
15:51 B A D R Speaking Arabic again.
They continue on Speaking Arabic troughout the complete replay. Later I also give them examples for !pmto .... and !channel Arabic but there was no English responce to that.

Description of incident (inc date & time): While playing on the server B A D R and •°.QuBa • BeH.°• are having a conversation in Arabic in the mainchat for atleast 20 minutes. After serveral requests from me and others to stop they continue speaking English, later B A D R explains that his friend •°.QuBa • BeH.°• cannot speak English so I ask them to head over to !channel Arabic or to !pm, but no responce to that as said earlier. They continued speaking Arabic even after the replay was saved en this Report was posted.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

Both of these users were asked earlier today to speak English in main chat by myself and other players.
Thanks for letting them know, but it appears they still didn't listen to anyone telling them.

Both these users will receive a warning for failure to speak English in the main chat.

I'll be sure to also explain to them how to join the Arabic channel and how to use it, which gives them no further excuses to break these rules.

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's