[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Chalk Colour Interpretation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was based of the layout request thread.
[Image: N7aOCKf.png]
Blue chalk (usually arrows) means right of way, if someone cuts you on a road you have right of way on, it's their fault (unless emergency vehicle, then you have to stop and its your reponsibility)
Yellow chalk means slow down, can have a speed hump behind it so that they know they actually need to slow down
Red chalk means stop and give right of way and needs a speed hump
White chalk (not shown here) means a lane (or otherwise road) seperator
Thick black lines on the picture mean an armco or other road seperator (e.g white chalk)
Thin black lines on the picture mean road boundaries
Wouldn't mind having this implemented if there were enough free objects left.
You already have yield lines. I dont see any reason of adding more confusing stuff
No for the speed hump Ohmy
I would only go for the blue arrows, which could be really helpful sometimes. Speedbump is a bad idea as it can cause accidents and the road separtors and road boundaries are impossible to make because of object limit.
(2015-03-14 20:57)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]the road separtors and road boundaries are impossible to make because of object limit.

Those are just for the sake of the image. They're not a part of the suggestion.

I like the idea, especially the blue arrows could be useful.
That or the yield lines should be used in a better way. Right now they're sometimes on every road entering an intersection.
i dont think blue ones are really needed (or really helpful). you have right of way anyway and it doesnt matter if u dont notice because you are even more carefull.
speedhumps are too dangerous for chases imho. hit them unlucky and it might send u spinning all over the place or your brake too late cause of airtime.

i like the red yield lines tho! they are much more visible plus the white ones sometime overlay with trackbased default white lines. cant remember any red lines anywhere.
speed humps would be great to make the chases more 'sensible'

Good idea for the others too.
I agree with this and the speedbump.
(2015-03-14 22:00)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]They're not a part of the suggestion.

Howcome aren't they ?
No, humps are great. I even suggest them earlier. Nobody likes them, so that's why best option to force speed lower.
About colours. I'd like to see, who will/can actually see them during driving.
" I had blue arrow, why didn't you stop? " etc. discussions.
Speed bumps could be a good idea.
(2015-03-15 11:33)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]Speed bumps could be a good idea.
It would add a certain hilarity to chases and for those who have poor car control at high/low speed Biggrin

Yep, Id be flying all over the place.. Haha
Reference URL's