[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Promotional news!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
But "Promotional News" in this case, is quite "misleading". Tongue
If you registered a Microsoft package and ticked "Get promotional news", you'd expect to get promotional deals etc, not stuff like "John Smith was promoted to Co-CEO!" xD
(2015-03-19 19:26)BP Wrote: [ -> ]But "Promotional News" in this case, is quite "misleading". Tongue
If you registered a Microsoft package and ticked "Get promotional news", you'd expect to get promotional deals etc, not stuff like "John Smith was promoted to Co-CEO!" xD

Haha, fair enough.

I'll think harder about thread titles. Tongue
(2015-03-19 19:26)BP Wrote: [ -> ]But "Promotional News" in this case, is quite "misleading". Tongue

In this case? Yes that's context, but if you do actually use context i.e. this being a car game with teams, I think it's rather obvious
My last reply here since I don't actually want to spam Connor's thread.

It wasn't actually that obvious, it could've been an event or something. To promote the team, hence promotional news, but okay.
Why would a thread be made to inform people about a team being promoted? You'd be able to see the promotion, wouldn't need a thread as it would be pointless...
This thread has been up for days and only now you start picking holes. Just leave it, a bit misleading but still, we all knew what Connor meant.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's