[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - \§“T o T o”§/ - High Fly ‘ (Report Archived by Daniel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:onniotava

Their LFS username(s):ToTo-LFs - arabdrift305 - ABOTHYB511
Their in-game nickname(s)Unsure§“T o T o”§/ - High Fly ‘ - ABO FAHD

Main reason(s):ramming, following chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsjak14exjqvab...k.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:
3:00 High Fly ‘ rams ///D.Barrnet when I am chasing him.
37:50 \§“T o T o”§/ Starts following the chase
38:30 \§“T o T o”§/ is blocking me and crashing to me
39:30 \§“T o T o”§/ comes between me and my suspect
39:45 \§“T o T o”§/ causes accident
40:45 \§“T o T o”§/ comes between me and my suspect and crashes to my suspect
41:40 \§“T o T o”§/ steers and comes straight to my suspects nose
42:00 \§“T o T o”§/ goes wrong way to pits and crashes to SynchroG Donghoon
47:10 High Fly ‘ crashes to z e õ
49:45 High Fly ‘ and \§“T o T o”§/ starts ramming me
53:20 High Fly ‘ crashes to DecoyOne
58:20 High Fly ‘ crashes to [COP]Kisiel#99
58:45 ABO FAHD says swear word wrong when says me *** off and leaves (Didnt get swearing fine)

Description of incident (inc date & time): about 9:00 GMT 17.3.2015
I was just beeing cop but they did come and ram me.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi, i'd like to add on the report with the following:
[Image: 20jpo5w.jpg]
First one toto: This dog [sometimes means b****] stopped me and i flipped (in here i set an rb for highfly)
Second one CIMA: Good job [to the suspect]
Third one highfly: F**** their mothers mom [its said as their mothers p**** but means f your mom]
Fourth one highfly: HHHHHHHH [laughing]

Theres more:
[Image: afblgz.jpg]
In here he says to his friend which is toto to help him in the chase, possibly crashing the cops.
[Image: rc7d5z.jpg]
In this picture highfly tells to Toto to come to the pits so then when highfly messes with the cops toto can help him a bit.
3:00 - Though ///D.Barrnet was in the way, there was no need to ram him, such to an extent that nearly flips one.

Time stamps in between this point consist of arabdrift305 failing to speak English and ToTo-LFs interfering in chases. All confirmed.

41:40 - Your suspect did wrong side momentarily, but ToTo-LFs should have slowed down way earlier, which he surprisingly failed to do.

42:00 - ToTo-LFs entered the pits the wrong way and did indeed crash with another player. An apology was issued this time. The fact he wrong sided into the pits will be considered, however.

47:10 - Confirmed.

53:20 & 58:20 - The former seemed accidental (and indeed with no apology) but the latter was definitely his intention to ram the stationary officer.

58:45 - Not only did the player get a swearing fine, but also used the words in an insulting manner.

KooKoo, thanks a lot for the screenshots. It definitely shows that it was the intention of ToTo-LFs to interfere in his friend's chase.

arabdrift305 will receive a ban for ramming and hitting other users (on the wrong side) without apologising. Also, the player will receive a warning to speak English in the main chat.

ToTo-LFs will receive a lengthy ban for interfering severely in your chase, despite having been punished for this exact same thing recently. The player will receive a warning emphasising the rules he has broken, including entering the pit lane the incorrect way.

ABOTHYB511 has been force-fined €1000 (standard swearing fine) and will receive a confirmable warning to not use abusive language towards others.

Thank you for the report
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's