[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report [COP] Mappe - ępREAL[COP] - [G27] Samdrift (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:onniotava

Their LFS username(s):[COP] Mappe - ępREAL[COP] - [G27] Samdrift -
Their in-game nickname(s):makea_96 - pReal1337 - PotetMuffin -

Main reason(s): Cop1&Cop2, overtaking a chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p53s9vu40mc81b...2.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:

32:30 [COP]Mappe overtaking me (Cop1&Cop2)
32:50 pREAL[COP] overtaking me (Cop1&Cop2)
33:10 [G27] Samdrift Just overtaking chase and crashes to me
33:25 pREAL[COP] overtaking me (Cop1&Cop2) and crashes to suspect`s rear badly
34:10 pREAL[COP] overtaking me (Cop1&Cop2) and crashes to me
34:30 pREAL[COP] overtaking me (Cop1&Cop2)
34:55 [COP]Mappe comes and crashes to my back
37:00 [COP]Mappe tries to overtake me what would havve been illegal because (Cop1&Cop2) but fails and crashes to my rear left
41:20 pREAL[COP] overtakes me (Cop1&Cop2)
42:55 pREAL[COP] overtakes me (Cop1&Cop2)
43:30 pREAL[COP] crashes straight to my side and failes to apology
43:58 [COP]Mappe tries to overtake me and crashes to me and my suspect
44:20 pREAL[COP] overtakes me (Cop1&Cop2)
45:20 pREAL[COP] overtakes me (Cop1&Cop2)
45:40 [COP]Mappe overtakes me (Cop1&Cop2)
46:20 [COP]Mappe tries to overtake me and crashes to me and finally over takes me (Cop1&Cop2)

Description of incident (inc date & time):14:00 GMT+2 22.2.2015
Joined on Mappes chase, pREAL and Mappe are friends.
Is there all those mistakes what are you've done too? u should join in a training seriously to finally learn to drive. why even join that case? if there would be kick from chase button i could use it for you.
(2015-03-22 13:05)mmakee96 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there all those mistakes what are you've done too? u should join in a training seriously to finally learn to drive. why even join that case? if there would be kick from chase button i could use it for you.

Excuse me, Firstly
[P] Basic : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=14475
[P] Adcanced : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=14710

Secondly,
All the mistakes and so on are normally, You were braking rule clearly multiple times and don`t know it and causing accidents because of it.

Thirdly,
You wanna hear what you said: (is not just right but about this)
Me and pREAL are friends, We know what we are doing.
Yes, Yes in finland we alcohol koskenkorvalainen.. this is so stupid..
Thread Closed until an Admin takes the report to avoid further pointless conflicts between you two. Makee if you're not going to say anything constructive and useful in your defense, don't say anything at all.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
[G27] Samdrift had no right to be around the chase and attempted to overtake. He will receive a confirmable warning to stay well clear from sirens.

+Cobra+ completely overtook the chase and will receive a final warning to stay clear and NOT overtake.

pReal1337 excessively overtook you in the chase. Cop 1 and 2 is simply a part of respect between cops in a chase. He did look like he just wanted to get in and do his part excusing you out of the chase, due to the lack of respect he will receive a confirmable warning reminding him to respect other cops in his chase as it's not fair on slower cars. Just because he's in a faster car gives him no extra priority.

makea_96 looked like he was just taking any possible opportunity to get involved, which is perfectly acceptable, although not executed perfectly a lot of the hits were simply mistakes. Due to the nature of the chase, lots of overtaking will occur however, communication between all cops is crucial and all of the cops didn't pay much attention to each other, Make just got in the center of it like you but with a faster car than you. No action will be taken.

Cop 1 and 2 is a difficult situation, cops need to respect it to have a successful chase however, the action taken upon disrespectful users can vary as it's not a "rule". If it effects gameplay like it did above then action is taken. All the cops in the chase need to be careful because the performance looked incredibly messy and unorganized. Pay more attention to each other, not just the suspect.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's