[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Downloads [TCLights]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I looked at yout downloads and found the Tclight. whats that? and what file should i put into?
TCLights is a strobe style application written by Elmo. It is a small 'button pushing' program that flashes your hazard lights and lights (headlights and rear lights), as well as keeping your siren on too.

It is much better than other programs as it only works when in focus with LFS, so it doesn't keep running when you switch to iTunes for example. It is also programmed so that the flash patterns work well online.

Josh.
It is a program that runs in the background of lfs used by Police and Tows which basically repeats the process of:
Turning on your headlights and tail lights (pressing '3')
Turns them off ('3' again)
Turning on your hazard lights (pressing '9')
And turns them off.

So it automatically spams the following:
0 etc....

But it will not have any effect on your driving.

Josh bet me Sad
It does 9 ... 0 ... 9 ... 0
Not 9 ... 9 ... 9 ... 9 Tongue

Right? xd
Yeah, it does. (:
(2012-01-16 22:23)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]It does 9 ... 0 ... 9 ... 0
Not 9 ... 9 ... 9 ... 9 Tongue

Right? xd
Yeah, it does. (:

Fixed, thank you Smile
Actually, it doesn't keep pressing 0, because the hazards are flashing by themselves anyway. It only presses 0 every few seconds or so to keep it in sync.

What it actually does:
9 ... 3 ... 3 ... 3 ... 3 ... 30 ... 39 ...

This also means that you can actually use proper indicators for a few seconds to let people know what you're doing.
Ohhh, my apologies. I have never really tried to use the normal indicators with them on. Will try it out later
Oh, didn't know that Smile
Reference URL's