[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [COP] KooKoo (dmo3_al7zn) (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: z0ne13

Their LFS username(s): dmo3_al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] KooKoo

Main reason(s): "The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect." Kookoo placed a roadblock, moved it when i was in sight to get better effect.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=0256...8641424922
Replay timestamps: 11:50.00

Description of incident (inc date & time):
19:00 GMT+2, 2015-03-25
Full refund and actions against Kookoo would be nice
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
KooKoo will have his cop license revoked for his actions - whether he was a moving roadblock or, as he claims, simply just waiting for you, reversing in front of you wasn't a good idea. I also noticed an incident in that replay in which KooKoo pushes a suspect into a civilian car without apologising until prompted later on, which also is not acceptable.

KooKoo, you still have your cop rights and will not be required to take cop training - you simply have to reapply for your cop license to prove you understand what you can and can't do as a police officer, such as moving in front of a chase as a roadblock. If you need a bit of help, the Police Guide is available here.

I won't be providing a refund unfortunately as I feel you were still able to continue the chase as damage was minimal, instead you stopped to type. Thanks for the report though.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's