[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [MED]crazygummybear (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Chriship

Their LFS username(s):crazygummybear9
Their in-game nickname(s):[MED]crazygummybear

Main reason(s): Speeding, Sliding on the road, Ramming, Crashing while being a MED.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/yni8nw2j/downloads/new
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):

7.50: User is not attending anyone, speeding on highway crashing into barrier and going into the wrongside. Totally careless.

9.50: The user keeps going up and down on the highway, making constantly uturns without any reason, reproducing the same careless driving mentioned above.

13.50: User is not attending anyone, speeding again. Horning without any need, almost crashing into barrier. Once again, careless.

14.10: User starts to drift, sliding from side to side. Careless.

14.35: User keeps with careless driving, spinning out to the sand.

15.35: Dangerous move, user almost causes an accident with a civilian. Wrongsiding and sliding on the highway.

23.40: User crashes without any apparent reason, I have no more descriptions for his driving.

23.50: User crashes into barrier.

25.40: User try's to keep up with me, I stay at 160kph which is the limit to avoid getting fined for speeding. He does the same, 160kph = speeding as a med.

25.45: User horns into me, and crashes into me without any reason.

-----------

After talking with this user, I asked him if he did read the rules, he said yes.

After a chat he commented "You were doing 160kph" explaining me he could drive 160kph in a 120kph zone since I was driving 160kph too (as a civilian) crashing me without any issue.

After I tell him he's wrong, he excuses himself saying it might be cause of lagg.

Regards
Frozen
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

For a start he is not using the correct skin. The user is using a RES skin and not a MED skin.
He is indeed excessively speeding and driving with little care.

He will receive a warning to follow what the MED manual says. Further problems will result in his licence being revoked. I'm not too concerned with him not attending calls in particularly especially if another Rescue service is online and available.
Hello

With

User is not attending anyone, speeding on highway crashing into barrier and going into the wrongside. Totally careless

I was refering that he wasn't attending anyone while doing that, he was doing that for fun or whatever. That's what I tried to say.

~F
No problem. He shouldn't really be using the MED tag with the way he was driving however, it's nothing too major so the action described is sufficient.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's