[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Trackday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello there.

So after you guys did update the layout you closed off the racetrack exept from the pits, So My idea was what about make it like a trackday? So for exampel, at each end of the pits there are barriers, so no one can enter, then you drive close to the barriers, and a messagebox will pop up, with a message like "Hello [Username] Would you like to go on the track?" then there should be a bottum with like, "Enter track" Then you pay like 100 or 200,- and then the barrier remove and you can go on the track, or something like that, just a idea I have discussed with some people

Then there is another thing, you putted alot of barriers in the "Free" Area, and it kind of destroy the freedom on this map. I would like to see alot of them getting removed.

Morreboy
Big plus from me, for this idea.
Morre Wrote:Then there is another thing, you putted alot of barriers in the "Free" Area, and it kind of destroy the freedom on this map. I would like to see alot of them getting removed.

It helps prevent chases being taken onto the actual track. We did add a bridge which adds more road connectivity though. The track remains accessible from the pitlane.
+1 Like Nurburgring! Smile

Pay 500€ for no limit?!
The outer roads are as free as they are going to be, the barriers are mostly all in place for a good reason.
Quote:So after you guys did update the layout you closed off the racetrack exept from the pits

Why exactly did the track get closed off?

As for the idea: it's an alright idea, but I would prefer to see the track fully accessible.

(2015-03-30 07:17)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]then there should be a bottum with like

[Image: DuINJwI.gif]
This idea is already in the workings and being planned. It would require quite abit of coding from Chuck, who is very very busy mapping the roads at the moment. So in the near future its possible this will be a thing.
Another idea its just the money that payed going for GB3k or something like this
Do you mean that the money would go towards the next Gumball's price pot?
Really agreed on this, also it shouldn't be expensive at all, just like 30 € per enterance could be fine.
(2015-03-30 13:28)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that the money would go towards the next Gumball's price pot?

Yes, for example for Gumball's pot
Track Day!! thumbs up!
Yes i would love this i can drive the nomel cars and if i whated to drive fast and on the track i can go on the race track to race arond with the GTR's and the open wheels Smile so i would give this +9999999999
I like the idea, would be nice if the track was actually used for racing not cruising.
Added poll.
(Added option 4 to make the poll more 2-sided)
great idea however I suggest 2000 euro to enter the track. Make it more of a privilege..
I also think it should be a bit expensive, so that it wioo be kind of like a privilege to go on the race track. But 2000 was a bit steep imo...
And how about to turn it to some kind of Nordschleife ? Anyone could drive there without racing, only to drive the circuit as fast as you can and train your lap times, like a practice mode.
I'm a fan of option 3. It would be realistic having it closed off now and then for trackdays. There could be a little entry fee to get on the race track on those days. And the other days there's just a cruising layout where you can drive for free.
think its been slightly ruined by blocking off the track

can see the thinking behind it but just chased special there and his options werelimited
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's