[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned, unsure why (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I introduced my friend to TC driving. Turns out he didn't have the maturity level to play properly. He deserved to be banned.

Unsure why I was banned too, I have been playing TC for years and have been working hard to build up my credit after the new year refresh.

Can someone please help me out.

morgish Permanently banned

Kris
You were banned by Chuck, please wait for his reply.

I doubt you'll recieve an unban though, as your record has many entries including racism and abuse, and neither of those are to be taken lightly.
What date are they from?
It's irrelevant.

The only information I have at the moment as to why you were banned was for "causing mayhem on the server".

I'll get Chuck to take a look at this when he's available.
OK. I appreciate it.
Well, after some internal discussions we came to the conclusion that your behavior doesn't justify a ban, so I'm going to unban you. Besides of this, I'm still accusing you of misconduct. You said, you wanted to introduce your friend to TC, but unfortunately, you missed to introduce him the to rules. He freaked completely out and spoiled the game for all other players in a way, that I had to interrupt my work, join the game and restore the order on the server. And even though you were aware of our rules and you saw his behavior, you didn't make any attempt to stop it.

Case closed
Thanks for unbanning me.

I've introduced two people to TC in the last week, one has taken it on sensibly and is doing well. Understands the rules fully. My other mate took it seriously for about 30 minutes, got bored and acted like a child. I was telling him he was an idiot and would get banned.

I'll be a bit more selective with who I invite to TC.

Thanks again for lifting my ban.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's