[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Apocalypse?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only just seen on youtube a massive amount of videos from couple of days ago of noises being heard in Costa Rica and US/Canada etc.

Video is not english but you can understand, other videos related to it to.

Unless it's now a big hype cause it's 2012?

I watched a lot of this last night and its quite creepy. There even videos from Sweden, Denmark and UK. Im not sure what to believe, but one thing im quite sure is that its most likely not fake but there is probably a logical explanation to the wierd noises.

This is from august 2011 in Kiev (one of the first videos of it afaik)

This is from yesterday in UK

From september 2011 in Denmark

Yeah kinda freaky, I hope there is some sort of logical explanation for it =/
It's HAAARP

HAARP (High fre-quency Active Auroral Research Program) is to be a major Arctic facility for upper atmospheric and solar-terrestrial research. Scheduled for completion in 2002, HAARP is being built on a DoD-owned site near Gakona, Alaska. Principal instruments include a high power, high-frequency (HF) phased array radio transmitter (known as the Ionospheric Research Instru-ment, or IRI), used to stimulate small, well defined volumes of ionosphere, and an ultrahigh frequency (UHF) incoherent scatter radar (ISR), used to measure electron densities, electron and ion temperatures, and Doppler velocities in the stimulated region and in the natural ionosphere. To further the scientific capabilities and usefulness of the IRI and ISR, HAARP is supporting the design and installation of the latest in modern geophysical research instruments, including an HF ionosonde, ELF and VLF re-ceivers, magnetometers, rio-meters, a LIDAR (Light Detection And Ranging) and optical and infrared spectro-meters and cameras which will be used to observe the complex natural variations of Alaska's ionosphere as well as to detect artificial effects produced by the IRI.

The ionosphere begins approximately 35 miles above the earth's surface and extends out beyond 500 miles. In contrast to the dense atmosphere close to the earth which is composed almost entirely of neutral gas, the thin ionosphere contains both neutral gas and charged particles known as ions and electrons. This ionized medium can distort, reflect and absorb radio signals, and thus can affect numerous civilian and military communications, navi-gation, surveillance and remote sensing systems in many varied ways. For example, the performance of a satellite-to-ground communication link is affected by the ionosphere through which the signals pass. AM broadcast programs, which in the daytime can be heard only within a few tens of miles from the station, at night sometimes can be heard hundreds of miles away, due to the change from poor daytime to good nighttime reflection from the ionosphere. A long-range HF communic-ation link which uses multiple hops or reflections from the ionosphere, often experiences amplitude fading caused by interference between signals which have traveled from the transmitter to the receiver by two (or more) different ionospheric paths.
lol Apocolypse.

I'm pretty sure there's a good logical explanation for them, i'd put my bet towards forewarning sounds of seismic activity.. Sounds very much like groaning metal under stress.

Then again if a big unidentifiable object poofs into vision out of the sky and zaps monsters onto the ground to destroy all humans (movies.. lol)there's not a lot we can do, so might 'swell take it easy Tongue

Also, I don't hear any weird sounds in the UK and Denmark videos?
(2012-01-18 12:51)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I don't hear any weird sounds in the UK and Denmark videos?
Put volume up Wink
That explains it then saffy Tongue
I saw something about HAARP before but i still dont get what it is.
This may explain more then what i already have

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/
When i watch vids, i was like 'oh god' then scrolled down.. thanks Saffy! lol
I heard this noise about 3 months ago near my house, thought nothing of it tho, cos to me it sounded like some for of heavy machinery, maybe a drill? all i knew was that they were building a reservoir, so i didnt lose any sleep Smile
(2012-01-18 12:52)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-18 12:51)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I don't hear any weird sounds in the UK and Denmark videos?
Put volume up Wink

lol there is nothing in these 2 videos ? Biggrin
I just thought it was the new couple that moved in next door Wink
(2012-01-18 17:34)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-18 12:52)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
Put volume up Wink

lol there is nothing in these 2 videos ? Biggrin
You are clearly trying to listen to the wrong noise.. When you know how it sounds like, you can clearly hear it Wink And also, why would the videos be there if there werent anything in them lol.
If you're referring to the background noise as opposed to the loud bass-y noises, then I don't see anything weird about them being heard in multiple places, it could be something as simple as roadworks.

I'm sure the media and YouTube are willing to tell you otherwise, but they're just trying to make a buck or get some channel veiws on their account Tongue

Ofcourse at the same time, a trusted source such as that of the government may easily get censored out, because the government thinks it can hide world-wide secrets from the world behind 4 stone walls and a roof.

I'm open minded to it, I'm leaning more towards it's just some natural occurrences but then again if it is some creepy aliens from out of space I hope the government has enough nukes in stock Tongue
Kiev one sounds like something big and metal being dragged about
London - circular saw into concrete/pavement
Denmark - someone's resurfacing a road, although it's hard to make anything out over the background.
OP just sounds like a big ass drum, so who knows
first i thought it was a huge Gong..
then it sounded for me like the Tripods from War of the Worlds lol..
than i readed saffy's message...
still don't understand..
we'll see in december anyways...
i won't and don't worry...
7 Trumpets of Revelation.
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/commen...ing_heard/

The first comment is already quite emptying.. Laugh
Reference URL's