[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Bez) Unfair fine for drifting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

- Your LFS Username: SCORacer

- Time & Date of Incident: 22:15apprx 07/04/15

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/copfinesmefordrifting
- Replay Timestamps: Just joined

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

I'm really not bothered about the 60 euros fine, but I feel that this cop was really unfair and very quick to fine. It screamed like he was only wanting a bit of quick cash to me.

I'll be the first to admit the car slid a little, but definitely not enough to warrant a fine, perhaps a warning? In all the time I've played on these servers I've never felt so unfairly done over so to speak. As I said, not caring about the 60 euros really but if it's agreed by TC staff that the cop was a little hasty, perhaps some extra training wouldn't go a miss.
I've just watched the replay again and as far as I'm concerned, it was a 'prolonged drift', as you put it yesterday. I'd also suggest you improve your mannerisms instead of blurting 'wtf?' all over the chat. Perhaps a lesson in basic etiquette wouldn't go a miss.
[COP]Tingle did indeed catch you drfting in his rearview mirror.

Careless driving (30€ / 60€ / 100€)
Examples: cutting corners, ignoring lines, cones and barriers, drifting, doughnutting, all kind of stunts on the track, operating an unsafe vehicle, constantly driving backwards

If you don't want to be fined for drifting don't do it on the roads. The medium karting track is used for drifting on Westhill.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's