[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - TOYO-GZ20 (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:onniotava

Their LFS username(s):rotordori
Their in-game nickname(s):TOYO-GZ20

Main reason(s): Rammin rb flatten

3.10. Force
You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/luk9bbohebwm83...b.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:
33:00 I put roadblock on KooKoo`s chase when I joined, but suspect (TOYO-GZ20) did just crash to my side on roadblock.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 9:00 GMT +2 (Summertime 30 min ago) 11.4.2015
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

I believe this user did not truly understand we do not allow that kind of force here, regardless of whether you're in chase or not.
He has a very clean URS in regards to that kind of behavior, and appeared to have not understood the force rules from the replay until this incident, thus I will only issue him a warning with info about these rules.

In future, it would be much more useful if you could talk to the person and chat with them about things like this, and try to work it out in a conversation rather than instantly jumping to the report, as this probably could have been easily sorted out between yourselves.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's