[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Archived by Pipa) Refund Request - 30€ Careless Driving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

- Time & Date of Incident 12.04.2015 15:45 german timezone

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-1053...e.mpr.html
- Replay Timestamps: 4:28:10.00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
Thomas (thomasdk95) fined me 30€ for not indicating at a junction. I have never heard of this being fineable. For me it's simply not possible to use indicators while driving. (gamepad, no free buttons)
Also I don't know which junction he means, because when I was behind me I don't consider this as a junction, more like going straight.

He had a poor attitude after I wanted to ask him for a refund on the server, therefore it ends up here now.

Thanks!
As you can hopefully see from the below screenshot, the lane is a left turn lane, meaning that you must indicate when turning right. Furthermore, you seemed able to indicate when I had you pulled over? I guess you had some free buttons at that point.

[Image: 4CXsIgk.jpg]

And here's a picture of my "poor" attitude. How exactly do you expect to be replied to?

[Image: XKD3e8c.jpg]

Careless driving (30€ / 60€ / 100€)
Examples: cutting corners, ignoring lines, cones and barriers, drifting, doughnutting, all kind of stunts on the track, operating an unsafe vehicle, constantly driving backwards
Thomas there is no requirement for people to indicate at this moment and as such it is not fineable by cops.
(2015-04-12 14:08)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Thomas there is no requirement for people to indicate at this moment and as such it is not fineable by cops.
I remember being told a few weeks ago by a member of TC, can't remember which, that failing to indicate was equal to careless driving.
That TC member was wrong then i am afraid.

With all the different input devices/gaming setups it just isn't possible nor feasible to require everyone to use indicators while navigating the layout. If we all had a car like setup that would have been fine, but sadly we do not.

So could you refund him the money yourself?
It might not be required to indicate, but as he failed to show which way he was going, he drove in a careless manor.

I will, however try to remember to refund him the money when I'm on next.
Thomas is probably referring to me. I said the following a few days ago:

Code:
2015-04-03 17:15:34 UTC One (Weston Park) BoyPower [TC]›BP‹ : e* otherwise you'll confuise people by braking for no reason :P
2015-04-03 17:15:27 UTC One (Weston Park) BoyPower [TC]›BP‹ : like, if you want to turn right (NOT at the end of the road) or something, u should rly indicat
2015-04-03 17:14:42 UTC One (Weston Park) BoyPower [TC]›BP‹ : if it's actually needed
2015-04-03 17:14:38 UTC One (Weston Park) BoyPower [TC]›BP‹ : [GLOW]Mariusmm[COP] - it's careless driving if u dont :p

I was only talking about when you want to turn left/right when it's NOT the end of the road. I'm not sure if this case applies to what I said though.
(2015-04-12 15:17)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I was only talking about when you want to turn left/right when it's NOT the end of the road. I'm not sure if this case applies to what I said though.

Sounds good to me, but it's more an advice than a requirement.

(2015-04-12 14:17)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]It might not be required to indicate, but as he failed to show which way he was going, he drove in a careless manor.

That begs the question how he would do that? He can't exactly pop his arm out of the window and signal to other drivers where he wants to go.
Slight exaggeration but i don't see anything he has done wrong in this instance.

(2015-04-12 14:17)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]I will, however try to remember to refund him the money when I'm on next.

Alright. Please let me know once you have done so, i will leave this topic open until you confirmed it.
Refund has been carried out.

[GLOW] Thomas sent 30€ to hsvdin0 (offline)
Thanks Smile.

Refund request has been completed - Moved to Archives
Reference URL's