[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My Summer Car [Available Now]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I tried that, woke up in the pitch black next to some lake
(2016-10-25 06:53)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I tried that, woke up in the pitch black next to some lake

As you see, it's a very authentic simulation. You get drunk, thinking you'll go home in the morning but end up wherever!
I got the car up and running, but for some reason the oil I put it filled it up very little so I need to go back to the store and get more oil. THIS GAME.
(2016-10-25 16:08)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I got the car up and running, but for some reason the oil I put it filled it up very little so I need to go back to the store and get more oil. THIS GAME.

If the game is accurate to real life, when you top the oil up on a empty engine with new oil filter it will loose a bit in the level when you first turn it over.

This is due to the oil filter filling with oil which can drop the level meaning you have to add more
I know, the oil moved a pixle or so whilst the canister said it was empty. It just works off a slider type system, rather than being able to overfill the oil.
Minor issue.

[Image: 700b69b7ce.jpg]

The truck was full of groceries (about 2000Greedy and its nowhere to be found. And i'm about as far as I can be from the house. Might as well die.
Use the push key and jump at it Wink I flipped my back over doing that before
(2016-10-25 20:10)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Use the push key and jump at it Wink I flipped my back over doing that before

Already started the game over as i couldnt find my 2000$ grocery bag Wink
When I rolled my van I jumped on a wheel and pushed into it. The physics in this game are epic xD
So, my car is fully built, but it gets very hot and uses a lot of fuel, anyone know how to fine tune these things in this game? also when driving along it seems to start spaying some kind of fluid occasionally. Help would be good on this please
If it gets hot you must be redlining it too much. You need to adjust the timings with the screwdriver to get better preformance.

[Image: 7ec409b0d7.png]

They will begin to cling if you go too far and the engine will cut out. The idea is to turn them one by one clockwise/counterclockwise until they cling then turn them back one step to stop them clinging.

It can be random on which way they are needed to be turned. So listen to the engine and find the right way.

Also, check your oil levels and radiator fluid levels.

If you are using ALOT of fuel check all the fuel lines are tightened up. There are some tricky hidden ones.
Cheers Bez, I'll give it a shot tomorrow, I hadn't been driving it long for it to get that warm and I wasn't driving it fast due to the tracking being out, I'm 99% sure I got all the fuel lines tightened up too but I'll take the engine out and double check everything
Sounds more detailed than Mechanic sim. I'll probably buy this game later today.
(2016-10-25 22:44)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]When I rolled my van I jumped on a wheel and pushed into it. The physics in this game are epic xD

So good that the game doesn't have fall damage for the player. Once I closed the sewage waste truck door and it launched me 20m into the air. Laugh
(2016-10-26 13:44)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds more detailed than Mechanic sim. I'll probably buy this game later today.

It also takes wayyyy longer and is much more difficult

First thing I'd do is go to the shop and buy lots of supplies
Im considering this also,

what are the negatives?
(2016-10-26 16:06)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Im considering this also,

what are the negatives?

It's a one man project and Early Access, so glitches galore. It can also get frustrating because of the difficulty curve, especially if you play with permadeath on W00t
(2016-10-26 16:14)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-26 16:06)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Im considering this also,

what are the negatives?
It can also get frustrating..

How strong are finnish people?! xD
I literally knocked it ever so slightly with a chair now I've got to figure out how to solve this.
[Image: rl0s4rL.png]
Jumpy + Pushy + Punchy solves it for me 99% of the time
No nismo, that's good. Easy access to the bottom of the car now, makes putting things on easier Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's