[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Any program or something for PC info?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-04-16 17:51)Fast 4 Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I use Speccy to see temperatures and system information: https://www.piriform.com/speccy

Thanks , at the moment im using MSI , but i will test other ones that were coment there, thanks

So , i bought it:
[Image: 5530321e17ed2-20150417_000213.jpg]
Just want to apply it tomorrow and check if i can play gta amd can be online for the event

I will coment how it works
i were fixing it. When i remove it , i see that the old paste were in bad conditions.. so i cleaned it , and use the new one.
For the moment ,30 min later , pc are working more good , (I'm cold in my room Biggrin joke ) , i test a bit lfs and were working more good , 40º , and for the moment were working more good. I cant test GTA right now , because i have some issues with internet and some technical agents were trying to solve it , so when they end , i will try if i can play.

So , very thanks to everyone who helped me Smile
40º from 100º. A lot better Biggrin Its lucky that you showed us a screenshot of that 100º otherwise it could have had cooked your CPU.
(2015-04-17 14:38)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]40º from 100º. A lot better Biggrin Its lucky that you showed us a screenshot of that 100º otherwise it could have had cooked your CPU.

Jajaja , yes , more than one tell me that i were lucky with tihs Biggrin
Nice!!!!
And can play GTA V perfectly Smile in min sets but can Smile jeje , thanks guys
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's