[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Rammer (Report Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: luke89

Their LFS username(s): speedy j
Their in-game nickname(s): dana

Main reason(s):Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=4908...8702117120
Replay timestamps: starts about at 38:38,39:20

Description of incident (inc date & time): around 12:15 am 17/04/2015 they start ramming me at 38:38 and then they go down the road then turn around and come back and starts ramming me again for no reason at 39:20 and continuous to ram me till 39:29 and then kept ramming me after i saved the replay but cant show the rest of the rams
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello people Smile

Well this is my daughter, she is 9 and falling in love with LFS.

Earlier this week she was having fun with a policecar in the server, who pushed her around. She thought this was the same person and wanted to have some fun again :-(

She is not a rammer and I am very strict towards her regarding behavior, both driving and language, in LFS servers. I guess some of u know me from Cargame servers as well.

So, on behalf of Dana, sorry for the incident, she didn't mean to hurt your feelings Luke.

PS When someone hits you, and it could be accident, dont reply with "wtf". I think it is also against your own server rules to use that kind of language.

Thanks for your time guys.

Speedy J

Also you can see she hits someone who is coming from the right at some point. She immediately responds by pushing the bind I made: "Sorry for that!".

Trust me, she is a good kid Wink
mate go and look at the rules it says no ramming and what she said sorry to the person she hits and then keeps on ramming me without a sorry and for the first ram/ rub she coulda just said sorry like she said to the person she hit before coming back to keep hitting me for no reason and then kept ramming me after i saved the replay and after the second ram i said ok report and then she came back and kept ramming me so it up to the admins now
Alright, I've checked the replay. speedy j you need to supervise your daughter if you're letting her play. At the end of the day, it's your account and we (administrators) will take action on that account (see this thread). You (the account holder) has had a 14-day ban for ramming before, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt this time with a warning. However, you must understand to watch over anyone you let play under your account, unless you completely know that they're not going to cause carnage.

As for you, Luke, I think you could have handled the situation better. You did say "wtf", but it wasn't aimed towards anyone - how would Dana have known it was in reference to her? Then, she hit you again and you just went "ok report". Sometimes, it's better to approach the rule-breaker and ask them to stop it first informing them of what they're doing wrong. See section 2 of this thread. Please bear that in mind in the future.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's