[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Star Wars Battlefront [PRE-ORDER]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: sw-battlefront-650x273.jpg?eaa32f]

Video trailer being released in 1 hour 20 minutes. Head over to: http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront
Not quite ingame footage, but it looks like an incredible engine! Expecting it to look very similar to the footage but a little less 'refined'.

Can't wait! Biggrin
I'm excited but I'm not at the same time. I hate Battlefields gameplay and I loved Battlefront I and II. The AI were relatively intelligent, maps were decent, never hit a bug or glitch and it was fun for endless hours.

I really hope they don't use the DLC and micropurchase method or equipment only available for additional monies.
I & II were amazing indeed hahah, cant wait for this.

Next NHL and this -> finally reason to upgrade ps3 to 4.
Apparently its supposed to be heavily based on BF4, just with Star wars textures and models.

It is EA of course.. So I hope they make this one good, BF4 I never really got into and hardline was a letdown (the beta at least).

OMG Biggrin

I'm so excited, Looks great so far being honest, hope it stays promising! Darth Vader at the end, controllable vehicles like walkers and fighters. It looks how it should be!

We just need space battles Sad
Looks amazing!! Will be buying it, no doubt about that.
Let's hope it's not a battlefield reskin cause that franchise went downhill.
Looks a lot like BF to me, good thing is Dice is working on it instead of those dummies from BFH. Also I love those gunshot sounds. Although they may ruin it by DLCs (like always).
pew pew pew pew pew !
Oh my God. We've been waiting 10 years for this to come out, it's all becoming a reality! I can't wait any longer!
Swear I have seen this map before - back in the day of Play Station 2, pretty sure I have played this.....

Words cannot describe my feelings right now Biggrin
I don't understand the hype, looks lame piu piu Biggrin
(2015-06-17 11:25)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the hype, looks lame piu piu Biggrin

Pff, it's star wars.. Star Wars battlefront on the PS2 was one of the best games ever! Biggrin
What Luke said. Star Wars battlefront 2 on ps2 was amazing!
http://www.pcgamer.com/star-wars-battlef...-internet/

Oh my. Watch them quick! They may get taken down.
Hellllllllll YES! I need this game in my life!!
Unlucky for those who haven't seen that gameplay. It's been taken down now, but it was bloody amazing!!!

Hopefully they'll be put up again somewhere else.
This game looks more and more amazing. Can't wait Biggrin
Another video, or is it the same video re-uploaded ?

EDIT: k it's got removed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's