[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Big Training Team News!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

It is with huge regret that I announce the departure of another fundamental leader of the [TC] Training Team.

Cal has departed the team as well as the [TC] Team due to personal reasons. He made the 7 year old team practical and even though the team has changed a lot in his absence, without his performance in perfecting the team, all the progress made today wouldn't have happened without him, and the [TC] Servers wouldn't be the Cop's and Robbers server it is now. He did a fantastic job and the entire [TC] Team and Training Team thank him for his efforts and dedication to making the team enjoyable and practical.

Early last year he handed the team down to Saphira who also recently departed. They had the longest leadership between them through the entire 7 year team history and now I run the team solo for this moment of time. I thank Cal personally, for giving me the opportunity to join the team nearly 2 years ago and wish him the best of luck!

On a more positive note, I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate Connor [T] on his promotion to the Supervisor Role. He will join Howlin and Paul in the management and will also take on an LTiT period in the near future. His hard work has been noticed and it's time he is to be awarded for his dedication and experience in the team. Well done and thank you!

A final note, we are starting to run short on ordinary Trainers now, so if you feel like you're up for the job, recruitment is approaching and will be announced and opened on the 25th June 2015. Keep your eyes pealed!

[TC] Training Team Management
Reference URL's