[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Show us your workplace!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Haha yeah otherwise he would have been identified Biggrin

This was from my internship at the company I also work at, where I am doing documentation.
I am studying IT Technology with electronics as my main course Smile
What routes do you drive Dan? I’m sometimes round East London working, I’ll have to start looking out for you
[Image: NoNwxxy.jpg]

Same work in 3 years
I make boxes for various kind of stuff. My job is to maintain the machinery, build the machinery to different shaped and sizes boxes and keep a close eye to the production proces.

Here's my workplace!
[Image: WzUS6q6.jpeg]
very nice mate what that one called we have azuma in uk
(2020-10-06 08:30)bowler Wrote: [ -> ]very nice mate what that one called we have azuma in uk

This is a class 331 built by CAF in Spain, but operating in the North of England.
Not sure I ever posted here

Plens. Thumbup
[Image: CSj8uhX.jpg]
[Image: bVliyS3.jpg]
[Image: khEpw2t.jpg]
[Image: CC5ENyw.jpg]
wow thats super cool! Pic 2 looks like a overly detailed game haha
It does, it's a wide angle picture so it distorts the edges a bit W00t
So you WIZZ the planes around at the airport? Nice.

(I'll see myself out, dw.)
(2021-01-12 09:36)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]So you WIZZ the planes around at the airport? Nice.

(I'll see myself out, dw.)

that was just plane bad.. jet out of here.
I dont see the point in there, quite fwanky.
excuse ma.am, i am the pundit here
[Image: L31QiJj.jpg]
KMDT Tower, built in the late 1980s early 1990s. Our runway is 10,000 ft long and 200 ft wide. As a result the presidential fleet(VC-25/747, C-32/757, C-40/737) and large military aircraft (C5, C17, KC-10, KC-135, etc) practice approaches and landings here frequently. I love my job.

Job has its moments Thumbup
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's