[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban req (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Toniara97

● Time & Date of Incident Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none available
● Replay Timestamps: none available.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I believe i got banned for saying "go die you piece of shit". While looking at the ban list, it told it was directed at someone, which it definitely was not. Its up to you to believe, but i didnt direct it at the guy i was chasing, i just said it cause my fps dropped from 30 to 15 in the area, causing me to go nuts at my pc, and stupidly enough, say the sentence in the main chat, and disconnecting right after it.

As i said, its up to you to believe my story, but i didnt direct the sentence at the guy i was chasing, nor anyone in the server, was just the heat of the moment due to my shitty PC not good enough to hold stable FPS.

Regards,

Toni.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Will get back to you probably later about this issue.

Thanks

Ash Smile
So, anything going on?
Plenty, just internally discussing atm. Sorry for the delay.
Unfortunately I do not have the replay to hand anymore due to me first reviewing the replay through my temp_.mpr

However, from the replay I remember you engaged in a pursuit with another user, who jumped over a grass mound. You swiftly followed him and unfortunately you did not land in a position enabling you to regain control quickly.

Your suspect on the other hand managed to land in a position well enough to enable him to continue with the pursuit, eventually managing to gain a fair distance you whilst you where trying to get back on the road.

Just after your suspect jumped over the mound, you promptly said, and I quote:

2015-04-20 16:30:51 UTC Two (Weston Park) toniara97 Wrote:[CSR] Toni [COP] : wtf

Then after you just about regained control, realising your suspect was pretty much out of view

2015-04-20 16:31:01 UTC Two (Weston Park) toniara97 Wrote:[CSR] Toni [COP] : go die stupid piece of shit

Unfortunately I feel this incident, be it related to you being annoyed that you did not land correctly OR that your computer was causing you issues, is not acceptable language to use in our servers. Most other players would go "god sake stupid pc", not "go die piece of shit".

Anyway, only 4 more days remain anyway!

Sorry if this is not the outcome you wanted.

Regards,

Ash
Ill sit out the ban then Smile

Feel free to archive.
Thanks for being understanding about it!

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's