[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Remove Speedlimit Sign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could it be possible to make a command that hides the round speedlimit sign on the right hand side of the insim? In it's current position it completely blocks off a relatively big part of the minimap, making it possible to loose chases.
It becomes an even bigger obstacle when using rotating map.
Big +1
Indeed it is a pain sometimes. I love it being there but maybe somewhere more convenient or a command would be nice Smile
Indeed it's annoyingly blocking a small part of the map, I've already suggested this a couple of weeks ago, but seems like it got forgotten.
I keep having the same problem for over and overagain and it is starting to really annoying me, Could you put it down?
+1 Or move it else ware.
Maybe flash up for 2 seconds upon entering a new zone limit?
pls !hidelimit command Biggrin
(2015-04-21 18:03)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]pls !hidelimit command Biggrin
(2015-04-21 18:03)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]pls !hidelimit command Biggrin

(!hidelocation can be very usefull, as it always hide an important part of my mini map @Aston)
Hmm, I never noticed it being a pain to be honest. But yeah, I suppose a !hidelimit command would be quite good.
!hidelimit
I'd rather have a !removelimit or !enterautobahn. Wink

Nah, sounds like a great idea!
It does overlap the minimap sometimes using rotate. Maybe just moving it by a inch would work.
That would be great! I personally don't really like how the sign looks in general either.
And we get a sign and a speedlimit in numbers so 2 times shown the speedlimit.
maybe just make a command to hide it? !hidelimit
Remember that in settings, you can put map to left side
(2015-05-04 12:46)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]Remember that in settings, you can put map to left side

You mean right where the chat is?
Yes, I'm quite sure that was his point.
Yeah but having the chat going over my map would be way more disturbing than the speed sign. That was my point.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's