[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Unban] valentyn12 (Unban Request Granted by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: valentyn12

- Time & Date of Incident: I'm not sure when it was, I think it was in 2011.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: It was a long time ago, and unfortunately I don't have Screenshots.
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

It was a very long time ago,I was banned because supposedly "I was cheating"(I was just talking with someone who was cheating....and he was banned,and one hour after that I was banned too), and being cerium I am not a cheater. I didn't play this game like for three year, and I think that I learned my lesson.
If you can give me one more opportunity, I will be very grateful with you.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Apologies for the delay, but we had a small chat in private about this incident.

You were banned for hacking/hijacking an lfs account from another user. Please let us know why you did so and why we should consider unbanning you.
I was not hacking and not stealing ,i just had a friend what was doing this (hijacking accounts) and finished hijacking my account too and that is the reason for banning me. So please consider unbanning me.
From when to when was your account hacked and how did you recover it?

Who was your friend [lfs username] ?
My account was hacked 2 years ago and it was for 3 or 4 days and i recovered it by asking help to game owner .....i dont remember (my friends) name becouse it was 2 years time ago.
You have been unbanned. Happy cruising.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's