[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Request to unban dmkart (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

Just wondered if I could be cheeky and ask for a second chance and a unban? I know you guys despise misbehaviour on the server.. which I highly understand. I was originally banned on the server for ramming in a police chase in 2011.

Any chance of an Unban and a watch on my account? All I would like to do is spend my free time after work having a bit of fun online.

Cheers, Matthew

Username - Dmkart
Hello,

Would you mind checking this thread please: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

And then edit your original post so it conforms with that format.

Also, the admin who issued the ban is no longer in the team so this will get dealt with by management.

Thanks.
● Your LFS Username: Dmkart

● Time & Date of Incident; 2011 - Not sure when it was?

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Haven't got this to hand due to time frame and updated computer
● Replay Timestamps: Haven't got this to hand due to time frame and updated computer

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Grown up and just want to have a bit of fun on the server really.. I understand the tolerances of what is acceptable on the server and would like to be part of the community again.

Hope this is okay!
You could have used the edit button but that's fine.

We aim to have this unban request resolved within a few days. Thanks.
Thanks mate
Any news chaps?
No. There will be a post here when there is news.
Okay, just making sure you hadn't forgot about me!

Cheers
Hey,

Can I just ask about these accounts:

stickers
stickers2
dmwright
jica82

Any relation to you? If so, please explain.
They're related to me by a team I use to be with - was called KR For kart racing!

Cheers
So, you don't own any of those accounts? Do you own any other account other than dmkart?

Honesty is the best policy as you probably know. :)
I have access to the accounts but there not mine if I'm totally honest with you!

I don't have access to JICA82
And, one last question before we decide: does anyone, except for yourself, have access to your dmkart account? (Namely the accounts I listed above).
Only myself has any access to this account it was personally purchased by myself. All I want to do is come on your server and spend some free time on there! Any hint of trouble, not that there will be - I should be banned.

I'm being genuine, all I'd like to do is spend some time cruising Smile
Hello,

We've decided to give you another chance. Please read the rules (and preferably the manual) to avoid further problems.

http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules
http://www.city-driving.co.uk/manual

Please reply back to confirm you've read the rules.
Much appreciated thank you. I can confirm that I've read through the rules and regulations - I won't let you down.

Thanks
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's