[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Big "SIREN" button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That doesn't really bother me, though I wouldn't mind having it removed or made smaller in size.
Tip: Cops outside your chase will get these arrows at the side of the screen with meters. But yea, i never understood why we also saw them.

+1
I never really paid attention to it since it's pretty much in the skies.
+1

P.S how did you get all the laser, cruise control things on your insim?
Well, I won't do it straight away, but I'm currently working on a deeper set of preferences per user to address these and similar personal requests.
If I don't forget it, it will be optional in a later version of our insim.
Hard how insim...

(2015-04-25 13:37)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Hard how insim...

InSim is not difficult to be coded or what do you mean? Because that does not make any sense.
Would love to have the big one in the middle, but leave the small ones telling the meters. They are nice to have
Marius, how did you get the cruise control and all that at the top. lol
+1, never really bothered me one way or the other, but there is no harm in removing redundant features from the screen.

Really, being told that a cop is behind me is redundant when I can see him 100% of the time.
(In the same chase)
Suggestion approved.
Your suggestion is likely to be implemented soon. When this happens, the changelog will be updated.
I don't think this is an issue now, it has either been removed or fixed - I haven't had an issue with SIREN from cops in my own chase, just the small proximity siren arrows. Only if the cop is in Join mode yet to hook onto the back of chase, or I lose the chase only then the system goes back to showing SIREN.

Maybe it hasn't been fixed or I havent noticed it...?
Reference URL's