[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bridge over RB(kyoto)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello there,

While I was cruising around I found it annoying to stop for the roundabout and continue on the autobahn, I want to keep my money stable at +4 and when the roundabout comes it slows me down and I have to take it just to go straight ahead.

So I decided to save TC's layout and make a ramp showing what I mean by putting a bridge on top of the roundabout, its like a cross over. One lane bridge to go over the roundabout if your not willing to take any turns or drift by the roundabout. Keep the roundabout don't change anything about it it's perfect. Also, at the roundabout there is always drifters, accidents and all that. A bridge would most probably make the traffic flow much better, In my opinion at least. I would love to hear your opinion on this idea for improvements or anything else. Maybe there should be a bridge for both sides as well.

Here's what i'm trying to explain to you:

[Image: 2z9e1kw.jpg]

Thank you for your time.

KooKoo
Would cause to many crashes imo, the speed you could hit that at is prob 130+ if you didnt slow down,

Even if you did i can just see it ending in a bottle neck resulting in crashes when many cars attempt to fit in a small space,

I see your idea though and im not discrediting that at all but i can see it being a pain when a few slow down and someone comes flying up behind hits everyone and carnage ensues
Try to drive onto that bridge at 160kmh without killing your suspension
Nice idea, KooKoo. However, I'm not a big fan of this idea, as I quite like the fact that you need to slow down at the roundabout. Also, looking at the picture, you'd still have to slow down from 160kph, unless you want to get airborne. In my opinion this would just increase the amount of accidents taking place. Imagine a chase going over that bridge flat out, I'd suprised if no one would lose control of his/hers car.
actually think that doesnt kill the suspension. but people will drive up there with 220kph.
pretty sure it wont happen. the roundabout is actually there to slow down traffic. else chaos.
you are actually already getting almost max money on oval even with the roundabout. no ty.
Depends on the smoothness of the bridge. People would obviously slow down like 120-130 to take the bridge. If they want to get airbone their responisibilty.
U could do a roof for it. It would make it not so dangerous and walls too, U could not drop from there =)
I've built such a thing:

[Image: Bridgev2.png]
[Image: bridgev21.png]

Whether it is actually used isn't up to me...

However, if anyone was feeling creative and wanted to work on the junction underneath:

https://hostr.co/6JzWGOJrs7lD
That looks actually quite nice.
Wow brad! Brilliant work! Haha, I've been trying to do that but I really suck at making layouts. I hope the roundabout gets replaced with this bridge, would really love it!
(2015-04-26 10:10)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the roundabout gets replaced with this bridge, would really love it!

No, not necessarily replaced, but the bridge acts as a fly over to go straight over it.
So:
• You could have the flyover bridge
• Block off the exit at the roundabout leading straight on
• Everyone's happy

Is that correct? Seems a decent idea
The idea of the fly over is to not remove anything that's there; it's to literally fly over it.
How would you get from arena to AB? This might end in chaos. +1
Why not: Firstly you would not have to slow on ab, means that UF1 with 50% restrictinodsfsdf thingy is so easy money, could not be easier
(2015-04-26 10:39)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]How would you get from arena to AB? This might end in chaos. +1

Ah. Good thinking xD
(2015-04-26 10:39)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]How would you get from arena to AB? This might end in chaos. +1
Turn right or left and join it Tongue
Iwas refeerring to this Ras. As i understood it the straight on exits are the one leading to the AB Smile

(2015-04-26 10:34)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]So:
• You could have the flyover bridge
• Block off the exit at the roundabout leading straight on
• Everyone's happy

Is that correct? Seems a decent idea
Ah right, yeah that will of course stay open so you can join the Autobahn Smile
Happy I'm not the only one who thought of this Smile My idea would be also replace the RB two smaller ones on each side, in a dogbone layout. Something like this:

[Image: FJgxZ2E.jpg]
[Image: n6DB9Qg.jpg]

Something like this, I mean:
[Image: 10xg5ls.jpg]

That's a quick test layout, don't take the work too seriously Biggrin
Therefore easing the traffic on AB and making the RB a bit more fun and realistic. Tested the bridge on 200+ kmh - slight loss of traction, but no jumping, if using a bit more slabs, might even it out so there's no bumps at all.

+ people who make money on the AB won't be jumping the bridge on such speeds as it would make you lose money, lol Biggrin
The AB as an oval would only make more sense of the name Autobahn Biggrin There's no roundabout on Autobahns in real life Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's