[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request: thijsssiiee (Unban Request Denied by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:thijsssiiee

● Time & Date of Incident: 26/04/2015 - +/- 14:00

● Replay / Screenshot Link: no need
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i got banned 31 days for interfering a tow progress. in the rules stands that everyone is alloud to help and cops also do. i even showed him that i have a med licence too. he still kept driving his car between me and the towed car when driving upon him, so i crashed into him. he didnt showed it in his replay. because of that i got mad and started complaining about it. i know its not the way to do it but so. i dont think i deserve a 31 day ban for only complaining to him about his attitude. i accept a ban but i think 31 is to much. please less it. i just started holidays so i was planning to play much. thanks.
Hello,

First off, you wasn't banned for "interfering with a tow". That was a side note as it's not your duty despite you being "allowed" to help. A tow has priority to aid others, your job would be to make sure nobody gets in the way and assist if needed. Your help wasn't needed and you was just getting in the way, ramming KooKoo as if it wasn't there, everytime he tried to do something.

Now for the actual reason of the ban. You was banned for having a horrible attitude. You called KooKoo an "idiot" because you reversed into him. And from that point on, you did nothing but be a nuisance to him for the rest of his playing time, blocking him, nudging him and being verbally provocative & intimidating. Essentially "bullying" him.

Quote:2015-04-26 09:36:46 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : [RES] KooKoo - 3ou got a report
2015-04-26 09:36:38 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : idiot
2015-04-26 10:26:59 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : wtf kookoo
2015-04-26 10:27:22 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : 1 cop who tows better than you 2 togheter
2015-04-26 10:27:08 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : and 1 cop 9
2015-04-26 10:35:20 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : fail
2015-04-26 10:35:44 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : push him kookoo
2015-04-26 10:36:23 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : faiiiiill

2015-04-26 10:39:46 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : i did nothing only talking to you hahahaha fail again
2015-04-26 10:39:22 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : [RES] KooKoo - such a hard fail lol
2015-04-26 10:50:32 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : kookoo why stil med?
2015-04-26 10:50:26 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : faaaill
2015-04-26 10:51:18 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : it are the facts
2015-04-26 10:51:32 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : cant handle it bruh? ;(
2015-04-26 10:51:49 UTC One (Kyoto) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : ow yay sure

Not just your verbal actions but your ingame actions contributed to the final ban. You are well known for insulting and arrogant behavior and you have had way too many warnings to keep getting away with it. KooKoo did absolutely nothing wrong to deserve your constant bickering towards him.

I hold my decision.
Kookoo actually did something wrong, look at the replay from my point, if so im not alloud to help, he kept trowing his car infront of mine, everytime and he also rammed me like i wasnt there. that first reverse was nothing offencive i tried to tow but kookoo putted his car infront. no way that could be called ramming. it was his fault.

ow and dracula warned me for my attitude 2 times and i stopped it.
(2015-04-26 13:16)thijsssiiee Wrote: [ -> ]Kookoo actually did something wrong, look at the replay from my point, if so im not alloud to help, he kept trowing his car infront of mine, everytime and he also rammed me like i wasnt there. that first reverse was nothing offencive i tried to tow but kookoo putted his car infront. no way that could be called ramming. it was his fault.

ow and dracula warned me for my attitude 2 times and i stopped it.

He moved his car out of the way to get into position and avoid being rear ended on the autobahn. You then reversed into him without stopping (he was stationary after been clipped by another car) then flipped yourself, furthermore you called him an "idiot" and threatened to report him for absolutely nothing?

You were at fault not him. If you have a time stamp and a replay for me to check where you believe KooKoo was at fault, I will happily re-investigate however, I spent a large amount of time reviewing the replays to find KooKoo do very little wrong to deserve the comments he received.

For Drac to have warned you for your attitude as well that in return backs up my ban even more...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9pmf4j.../thijs.mpr
timestamp: 11:30:00 look from my vision: i tried to tow louis and could never expet kookoo to pull in front of me and i thought it was to stop me from towing, so i said idiot, i know not the way to do it but i thought kookoo did it to stop me from towing, after this he just pushed me into the barrier and i glitched, he didnt appologied for this. so he did what wrong actually.
He wasn't the one to blame, you could of simply avoided that better by waiting a little longer and stopping instead of leaving it till the last minute... you continued to reverse and hit him pretty hard yet you had enough time to react. You glitched upside down because of your own actions which were a little unfortunate due to the other car passing by hitting KooKoo (the reason for the flip, he was warned in the report). It was simply an accident, nothing KooKoo could of done. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. How about you keep an eye on traffic instead of the suspect and let the Tow do his job?

He didn't need to apologize, you didn't need to call him an idiot. Enough said.
1. i did not had time to stop because i could expect him to get infront of me because that is unreasonable. if i could i would do, why wont i? i wasnt complaining to him from there so why should i ram him?. 2. i didnt glitched because my own action because i was still in reverse. kookoo just drove in to me. you shouldnt be on one side Luke, you as tc member should be neutral, not only looking from KooKoo's side.

please reduce my ban i will act proffessional from now on and dont complain anymore. please
(2015-04-26 14:21)thijsssiiee Wrote: [ -> ]1. i did not had time to stop because i could expect him to get infront of me because that is unreasonable. if i could i would do, why wont i? i wasnt complaining to him from there so why should i ram him?. 2. i didnt glitched because my own action because i was still in reverse. kookoo just drove in to me. you shouldnt be on one side Luke, you as tc member should be neutral, not only looking from KooKoo's side.

You're forgetting the ban was because you called him an "idiot" and being "big headed" about his Towing.

I have viewed from both sides and you obviously haven't. KooKoo, stopped and was stationary. You reversed, you braked but not in time. You hit him slightly, making him drift into the path of the Autobahn he tried to clear, then another user drove past and hit KooKoo, therefor the contact caused KooKoo to glitch into you and cause you to flip.

You're a cop, not a tow. Yes you can help them if there's nobody there to do so, but there was. I am perfectly neutral and I am not tolerating insultive behavior from somebody that is well known for it, hence the ban. This is getting no where. If you don't have another reason that is sufficient then I am denying this request.
but Luke is "idiot" worth a 31 day ban? dont say its because i got many warnings for it because i got banned 1 month ago for insulting to. not really a warning. that was about sort of the same insult. even worse, and i got a 1 day ban from BP. in-game i also got warned by dracula and stopped after that. dracula even told KooKoo that he should take it to the forum, because he was already on my actions. KooKoo told dracula that he had other reasons for it. i dont think your opinion could be 31 days and dracula's and BP's are 1 day or none. please Luke
"Idiot" alone is not worth a 31 day ban. Insulting, provoking, intimidating and arrogant behavior in game targeting 1 user along side with 6 URS entries in the space of 2 months regarding insulting and arrogant behavior including a previous ban and many warnings is worth a 31 day ban.

I am not changing my mind I'm afraid, feel free to appeal against me for [TC] Management to be involved. You just are not learning and I am taking into consideration what you have told me via PM.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's