[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Dirt Rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So far the 2000's cars are winning, what stages first? Wales?
Surprice us Wink
Just started using this car. Already love it.

[Image: 2015_12_18_00001.jpg]
I did not expect it to be as good on anything other than tarmac but it is so much fun!
Does anyone else dislike the Greece rally stages? I find them so annoying and I don't think the pace notes are right at parts.
Yup, Greece is definitely one of the hardest stages. That "4" at the end that should be a 3 gets me everytime.

edit :grammar
I had a Lancia Fulvia before the car above and it was horrendous on tarmac stages (every stage really). So much frustration Tongue
I can remember one part of the notes is something like "right 4, into 3, imidiate square right" and it is by no means right after it, massive straight in between the two, I pretty much gave up trying on the stages.

Is that the RWD group B car? I've heard bad things about that.
It's a 1970's FWD.
https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/...-community

Here is the league, going to try and stay close to the WRC calendar, tried to keep stages short as I know some people are not a fan of the big long ones, but if you want any added in let me know!

The day starts of nice and sunny, then progresses to the afternoon, then to night with some added snow for extra fun! Good luck!
Joined, should be fun Smile
What are the physics like on that game?
Good and challenging. Realistic i guess too.
(2015-12-19 17:13)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]What are the physics like on that game?

Check out Mr. Empty Box's review Biggrin pretty much sums it up.

The review was made just after the 1.0 update, so it's only a few days old Smile
Put it this way, I've had the game a week and have 18 hours on it already Biggrin
The more I play this game, the more I get annoyed with it. The jump/air physics need some real work, so do the pace notes (One of the most important things in a rally game). I find myself flipping from the oddest/most random hits, bouncing all over the place and stuff. The pace notes often seem to send me into corners that on the notes are 5's but are actually 3/4's, gets annoying. I think they have maybe taken it out of early access a bit too soon, but still an enjoyable game.

Got lucky with this game for once haha.

Also, not sure if its Shadow play or Windows Movie Maker killing the quality
This game is awsome, so mutch fun Smile

[Image: 04B3F94FFE368F4137C38F97A857B9C15456A17D]
So I had some time on my hands and those Finnish stages are brutal.

RBR is still the best IMO

but it dont work in windows 10 Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's