[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - user name 3.rman (DYLAN) (Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My User Name: peter north
His/her User Name: 3.rman

I was flipped over from another driver hitting me sending me several hundred feet. Simply put someone tried to tow me and before the tow could finish 3.rman comes out and fines me 200 for failure to move for police. I told him what he was doing was completely wrong and a violation of the rules and he just sits and collects the fine knowing I can't move. Guy has been a shoddy cop in general. Several witnesses. He wouldn't respond regarding the incident, but responded from time to time so I'm not sure if he doesn't speak english or was just refusing to man up.

i have the video but i dont have the ability to attach it.

ok nvm i figured it out lol

http://www.filedropper.com/3rmanreport

skip to the 40 minute mark
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello

To an extent, the fine was justified. You hit him on the wrong side (of the Autobahn!!!) causing him to lose his chase. It should have really been a fine for failure to keep right, but essentially you did fail to move for emergency vehicles. I'll refund you €100. In regards to your wrong doing, I'll explain that in the other player's report.

No direct action will be taken on 3.rman.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's