[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CityLiga 20 Round 7 - Results & Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Results

Round 7 of CityLiga 20 was the first league race held on the new Westhill track so all the drivers were on completely new turf. In grid one Pete made an impressive recovery after an incident near the beginning of the race where he fell all the way back to last position, he managed to make his way back up to 6th position in the grid after making an early pitstop. The rest of the [TC-R] drivers on grid one had a fairly rough race too, Nick had quite a few problems with his tyre temperatures throughout most of the race and Luke unfortunately lost several positions during the final lap due to a few incidents involving other drivers. Elmo held his position steady throughout the race after being knocked quite far back in lap one where he was pushed off by another driver who didn't brake. As for myself on grid two, it was a fairly steady race, I lost out on 12th position in my final few laps due to my tires becoming quite hot therefore allowing the leader to lap me just before entering the final lap. In the end, [TC-R] stayed in the same position within the team rankings and Myself, Nick and Luke gained one or two positions within the overall driver rankings.

Grid One

[Image: CityLiga%20Round%207%20-%20Grid%201_zpsile47v1u.png]

Grid Two

[Image: CityLiga%20Round%207%20-%20Grid%202_zpsdjfmyegp.png]

Rankings

[Image: cl20r7s.png]

LFS Report - Round 7

Reference URL's