[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Davies (racism) (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS username(s): 2DR-FTU
Their in-game nickname(s): J.Daviesv

Main reason(s): Possible racism? Attitude is really horrible.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xpezd6...davies.mpr

Replay timestamps:
2:00:3 And so on.
Description of incident (inc date & time):
Ok, so first he starts insulting because I busted him and fined him 300. Then he decides to start insulting me and I believe he has been previously warned by Nick TODAY. Couple of hours before this Incident.

He said kookoo are you german? I told him no Im not. He said Hitlerlol I did not know what he meant by that word but following that he said to me ur a nazi or something like that, I think this is counted as racism here? If I'm not mistaken. But if it is or not, it still sounded very offensive to me. Then I told him I'm from Qatar, after I joined and its shown that I'm from Indonesia he says to me this:

[Image: 34qttty.jpg]

Honestly in my opinion if someone is going to behave in this kind of way towards others because of where they live or where they are from then these kind of people don't deserve to play in such a nice community. Definitely. This might sound wrong but it is indeed the truth, so hereby i'm going to report Davies for his attitude and i'm hoping for harsh & strict action to be taken against him for what he have done to me personally & the others.

Thank you for your time to review this report.

KooKoo
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
After checking the replay and the chat logs it seems this user still hasn't learnt how to use the public chat responsibly. There were a lot of provoking & unneeded comments.

User will receive a short ban.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's