[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Uban please got hacked (Ban Reduced by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: And2030

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014-11-28 03:12:53

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hey guys im asking for unban because i was hacked when i got banned and the proof of it is that exampel that im sleeping at 3:12:53 at night and i have been hacked in alot of games but all my codes are change so it wont happend agian

I first saw today that i was banned because i havent played lfs for 6-8 month and now i wanted to come back but was banned

so if i can be unbanned i would be so happy.
The initial ban was at this time: 2014-10-26 17:42:17 UTC.

I am positive you were not hacked.
Well i havnt played in there for 6-8 month cant even remember last time i where in the server.
I just think that it is unfair that some duchebag hacked me and now i cant get back on the server. I just wanna start on a fresh i changed all my passwords and i can promise you with my hole heart that i havnt been hacking/cheating.
The person who "hacked" you seems to have the same ISP as you, and also used your name.

I would've said you had a chance to get unbanned if it weren't for your lies.
omfg i would never hack but no one understand thank you for nothing
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=11872

Are you the person who wrote this thread, or was it your alleged hacker? I know that thread is more than 6-8 months old, but my question remains.
i cant remember that i wroten that thread but its a long time ago. I dont think that is me
Well, the writing style is sure similar.

The IP used to post that thread was the same IP that was in use when you were banned.

You were clearly not hacked so you can drop that act now. I'll notify the admin who banned you anyway.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I havent hacked ffs i dont even know how the **** you hack

Administrator Message by: BP

Removed profanity.
(2015-04-29 16:15)and2030 Wrote: [ -> ]I havent hacked ffs i dont even know how the **** you hack

Administrator Message by: BP

Removed profanity.

What are you talking about? I am simply saying I believe it was YOU who got yourself banned. Your story about being hacked is rubbish.

Wait for the admin who banned you please.
You are saying that you dont belive that i got hacked so you mean that i was hacking because i can see that i got banned for cheating/hacking. And i can still promise you that i dont know and would never hack
XaoZ•and2030 after the incident that lead to the ban Wrote:okay but i was tabed iut of ny gane so my car must have droven by it self

(2015-04-29 16:12)and2030 Wrote: [ -> ]i cant remember that i wroten that thread but its a long time ago. I dont think that is me

Coincidence? Seriously, your chances are a lot better if you start being honest.
Well im 100% honest that i havnt hacked

No matter what i will ask for another chance PLEASE!
Nobody ever said you hacked. You said, you have been hacked. Which is evidently untrue. So, do you want to reconsider your initial statement?
Im just asking to get a new start and start over.
wanna come back on the server and have fun as before i got banned.
After a small discussion with Chuck and BP we've decided that due to the nature of the ban it will be reduced. I think 45 days should be appropriate due to some of the contents of this thread.

Please be aware that had you not decided to try and lie to us, this would more than likely have been a full unban or a much shorter time period.

Have a good day and we'll see you in a month or so.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's