[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Criminal Mastermind Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am searching for 3 guys who can and will join me in this quest for the 10 million dollar bonus.

One must be confident that one can indeed complete this on hard difficulty without dying at all during all the setups and all the heists.

I have good tactics and I am a skillful player and confident that I can do this without dying.

Who is up for the task?

Cheers
benni
I would love to join, I don't have that much experience in heists, but as soon as a team uses tactics there should be no problem.
What level are You?

And have You not done any heists?

Experience is rather important during these heists since 1 death cancels the challenge and we have to start all over again.
ill happily join you im pretty good with heists a high level and skilled Wink
Me! Biggrin Join you! im 41 Level and have Kuruma Armored. Smile

I did finished 1,2,3,4 heists! 5 will going now.

I'm PC user!
I'm lvl 41 now and I always just accept invites from setups of any heist and then complete it. So simply I would like to complete all the heists now.
Okay thanks for responding guys.

Without being offensive to any of You, I was sort of hoping for higher level people who can carry more armour and have bigger guns..;p

Also preferably people who have already completed all heists so everybody knows what to expect during them and are confident that one can stay alive at all times and at all costs..

However I am willing to give it a try
Hi,
I am level 290 and i play on ps4, If your looking for 2 people more on PS4 I can hook you up.

My ID is Man9o_or_ak47

Socialclub: Mansoor_alkhater
Oh I forgot, its for PC version..:/
im level 123 so i think thats high enough lol
Yes Tom thats quite adequate, I am lvl 121 myself.

Maybe we can hook up later today for heist 1,2,3
Reference URL's