[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BADR (Ban Reduced by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:KING_BADR

● Time & Date of Incident:Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I am very, very sorry for what Badr me of very bad and wrong behavior and promise not to repeat
Mistake
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Well sir, if I wanted to apologize to him person to person what seeding me no problem
Greetings
What happened , Sir, on Thread Do I told them ?
Please be patient, the Admin that banned you has been contacted and will get back to you when he gets the chance.
Well sir no problem will wait

Sorry for disturbing
Hello,

You were banned for hitting parked cops, going the wrong way on the Autobahn and causing large crashes without apologising. You have had many warnings, kicks and (long) bans for similar things before. Why do you think you should get unbanned this time when it is clear you are not learning your lesson?
Greetings

I got on the ban because I caused the accident and not to apologize to the people and I am now fully aware of what may Badr me and I promise to apply laws very carefully and deal respectfully with everyone
Hello ...
what happened on the issue of the ban?
Apologies for the delay Badr,

You have already had many bans for breaking rules on the TC servers, so you should have already understood the rules and laws of the servers. However you still broke these laws and rules and got banned again. Why should I believe you will be more aware next time?
Greetings
Yes, I'll admit
I was the last person playboy and I
  I promise you promise not to break the rules final
If anything happened to me, even if nothing is very simple. In the piece time
Ahzerona your site once and for all esteemed

Thank you very much, Sir, on your dealings with me beautiful
Hello ... ??
Hello Badr,

Your current ban is 182 days (half a year) which might seem like a long time, but you have already spent over 182 days banned with separate bans, yet you still break the rules.

If you can promise me you will not break the rules again, I will kindly reduce your ban by 75% to 46 days, which will mean it ends on the 16th of June instead. But, I will only do this if you promise not to break the rules. Do you understand this?
Hello sir Yes I understand that very well, that does not break the laws never
Since your ban has been reduced already and Nick appears to have forgotten this, i'll archive it. See you in 18 days.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's