[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Kyoto AB Closure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: k4nnTs8.jpg]
[Image: eDJsSY1.jpg]

I don't particularly like these?
I haven't been online since the updated parts in your photo but I am in favour of them Smile Prevents acciaccidents.
(2015-05-02 20:55)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been online since the updated parts in your photo but I am in favour of them Smile Prevents acciaccidents.

Yes, some really nasty acciaccidents.
That was actually Pete's idea of the super Autobahn. I've been against it for several reasons but after I watched a 15 minute u-turn chase and other disturbing maneuvres today, I thought I'd give it a shot.
My first impressions are that traffic is flowing somewhat smoother.
I like this, so next time when Im driving on the autobahn, no car can crash me head on because he was going to "safe zone 2".

Nice work chuck & pete.
I haven't been in game yet but it seems like a good thing.
One question, What if the suspect flips over to the other side of the autobahn?

Can there be small gaps between the aramco and blocked with a object that can be moved, ie tyre stacks.
(2015-05-03 05:49)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]One question, What if the suspect flips over to the other side of the autobahn?

Can there be small gaps between the aramco and blocked with a object that can be moved, ie tyre stacks.

+1
(2015-05-03 05:49)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]One question, What if the suspect flips over to the other side of the autobahn?

this happened alrready to me

+1 from me.
I can see the point but that automatically creates the problem that people will use them in chases. Which will result in full braking on the Autobahn, crashes, arguments and reports.

Its called bad luck. There is always option, to try to pit other side. That suspect land other side of AB is mostly result of pushing into barriers.
Chuck Wrote:I can see the point but that automatically creates the problem that people will use them in chases. Which will result in full braking on the Autobahn, crashes, arguments and reports.

That's right, we'd just end up being back at the starting line. The newest update would end up being useless, if there would be even a few small gaps between the two AB's lanes. As I'm sure cars being chased would eventually try to get through them. The only way to prevent having numerous u-turn chases going around all the time, is to have no gaps whatsoever.
I gotta say I like this change, gives more a feeling of an autobahn. No autobahn Ive seen so far has exits and u-turn possibilities beside normal exits. We got 4 exits now, roundabout, the part to the infield, and at the beginning and end of SZ2. Think thats enough.
I got the feeling we will have less wrongsiders and the chases and traffic goes indeed smoother

What I would close is this, shortly before the roundabout. Or do I miss something, why this must be open?

[Image: 5545d2dcbc6ca-layout.jpg]

€: changed now, seems great.
[Image: ABjump.jpg]

I'm not sure if it's true but i think this jump was already closed. There was many accidents on AB when car failed to jump over. Car has been shooted back to road where caused accident.

I know not much players know about this jump but imagine when will start trying to learn jump over.
I didn't initially like the idea, since I guess I was so used to having it with gaps. With a couple of new bridges that Chuck has built, I really like it.
I now like the idea, especially with bridges.

An idea for the police out there, i enjoy doing ANPR getting lasers. A little perch on the bridge for the space of one car to laser from would be awesome.

[Image: vtnt52z.jpg]

[Image: P5pA24q.jpg]
[Image: HgITj6W.jpg]
[Image: 4JhJjm3.jpg]
[Image: ACofc3j.jpg]
That idea sounds quite nice.
Agreed why not make it bigger and have it merge into the on ramp while keeping the on ramp the same size at the end

Also
one facing the other way would also be good
I feel that the bridges are too invasive on the road, it almost narrows it down to almost one lane, people seem to just throw their car into the right lane to get around them and with a big speed difference you can't help but end up crashing into them when you are already in the overtaking lane.
Reference URL's