[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: G27 Force Feedback Problem / LFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello , i hope any one can help me with my Problem.
The thing is that i joined on the Server today and then i realized that my FF does not work. Either the wheel is in centre position and it´s hard to Steer (like when you go on desktop) or there is no feedback. I tryed allready to restart my PC , install LFS new or other Profiler Versions but nothing helped.
What makes me confused is , that the Force Feedback in ETS 2 and Dirt Rally works.

Hope someone can help me , Thanks SLRFREAK.
What car were you driving?
Have you checked in options the force of the FFB? i dont remember what keys are for up or down it , i think it is " , " and " . "
I have this same issue and just got used to it. I tried the same steps as you and ffb works in assetto and such. Ive searched everywhere for a fix and no luck. Hopefully we can find something.
First thing to do is check your driver. Logitech wheels require a Logitech Profiler (Logitech Gaming Software I believe the mainframe is called). Without it, it's common for the FFB not to work properly, LFS does actually provide Raw input support but it's not great and sometimes it doesn't work.
Profiler is installed (also reinstalled) and its the newest version.
Have you checked the settings on the profiler?
Do you have a profile for LFS? If not, try creating one and starting the game from the profiler itself.
Settings checked. FFB in lfs checked. Profile made for LFS. Have started game through profile and just normal. Still no go. Theres something deeper going on.
UPDATE: I went into MSconfig to clean up some start up programs, well something I disabled cause FFB to work in lfs. so I figure something we have starting up is effecting it. Problem is I dont know which it is.
I have the same problem, i enabled windows update in windows 8.1 and its works. I dont know if the same problem, but for work.

Sorry for my english, i use translator.
I found out that the Program ,,Overwolf" wich i installed with Team Speak had blocked my Force Feedback. What a stupid thing Biggrin When your running Overwolf just close it in the Taskbar when you click on the Arrow. (Windows 7)

But thanks Guys for helping me on that !
Hi guys not related to this question but i have a problem to i didnt get instructions with it but i set all the leads up and i do not know where the wire with the plug on goes help would be very much appreciated pic or summin
The blue with blue, the other with the other, and the power with power. See , all the conectors are diferent,every cable have their personal conector
Yh borja i have put pedals and shifter in correct but dont know where wire on plug goes
[Image: 5589851522929-logitech-g27-102.jpg]
If you see, at top left have the power conector. Next is the shifter/peddal ( i dont know wich is ) and at right , the other shifter/peddal conector
Ty borja done Smile
No problem.We're here to help.
(2015-06-23 14:27)SLRFR34K Wrote: [ -> ]I found out that the Program ,,Overwolf" wich i installed with Team Speak had blocked my Force Feedback. What a stupid thing Biggrin When your running Overwolf just close it in the Taskbar when you click on the Arrow. (Windows 7)

But thanks Guys for helping me on that !

Thats what it was then... when I disabled apps I disabled overwolf xD Woooo
yup same problem same solution xD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's