[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Plzz (Unban Request Granted by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i buy lfs s2 licence from my friend but i cant connect TC cruise server
Host refused connection its ban i think but i dont know for what?
Maybe admins can unban my account
My s2 nick Criminal-team
game nick name Soulshaker
Hello,

What's wrong with buying a clean account from LFS itself? The reason why I ask is because we do not delete any history that is recorded on a specific account. The account you hold has multiple entries on our records system, mostly related to Money Abuse (less than -5000 euros) which is a permanent ban on precaution of the insim.

I suggest you buy a fresh account to play on our servers as this account will hold the history of the previous owner. If you do get unbanned, you will be playing at your own risk with the history of the previous owner and any offences related will be treat the same.

What country do you live in? And what country does your friend live in?
I live in Latvia.
My friend now live at Uk
And i dont want buy it clean becose all servers works and this s2 i get for little price
I think mybe just can unban this acc and i can play sometimes Smile
Did your friend move from Latvia to the UK?
Yea becose he need get money and now he work at UK
But i have free time want play bet acc is baned Sad
Alright, that's all I needed to know.

It all matches up so I will approve your unban on the conditions that you avoid swearing and take care to regain the money you have lost so you won't be banned again in future. If you are banned for Money Abuse again, it's game over, you will not be unbanned so take this as your warning.

You will be unbanned shortly and your money will reset to around -4500 Euros so take extra care.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's