[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban (Unban Request Denied by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello.
● Your LFS Username: alfd-raly

It gave me the ban 12 hours because I cite the car circle and say you abuse of money and I do not know that this is forbidden, or the ban even if I knew what I did the piece has earned 500 of money only and I told him that unfortunately I did not know just before I want to play and to see the ban 360 Day): I did not know that he is against laws and I am very sorry and I play it tc ills around the clock every day play it I'm sorry with all my heart I did not know ))):
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Hello,

I don't believe you when you say you didn't know it was forbidden.
You say you play every day - someone who plays as much as yourself should easily know by now that doing what you did is not allowed.

You've had more than enough opportunities to read our rules, but obviously haven't actually looked over them enough if what you say is true.

What you did is incredibly unfair to other users who spend time playing legitimately and earning money when you just use an exploit to do it for you.

I will not be unbanning you for your actions.

If you feel this was unfair, you can make an Unban Appeal by going here.
Please read all the information that is provided on the page before making a post.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's