[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Venom (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS username(s): Sztanek
Their in-game nickname(s): venom

Main reason(s): Failure to move for police sirens even when asked via !move/ Causes the chase to crash/ Fails to apologize.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
Replay

Replay timestamps:

2:07:18 - Since there hes refusing to move. I had to crash the barrier to avoid colliding with fellow cops and the suspect, but unfortunately we were hit.

Description of incident (inc date & time)

Today at around 4:45 PM Indonesian time.

He failed to move for police siren causing the pursuit to have a collision.

Then he said "lool" and when asked to apologize he said no and mentioned that it's not his fault because for him, he moved and he was slow. Which is incorrect if you see the replay.

If you see the chat logs it would be much preferred so the administrator reviewing this report can know that the reported user is refusing to apologize.

Thank you,
KooKoo
Welcome
In this case, it was very difficult move me because my tires were hot but I tried and I slowed down
I did not say it's not my fault, because in my opinion the fault lies on both sides

Poztym first collision was from runaway leading to other

So sorry for those situations

'' '' '' Then he said "lool" and when asked to apologize '' '' ------- it was a comment to your lag

Sorry for english i use translator
(2015-05-14 10:20)Venix Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome
In this case, it was very difficult move me because my tires were hot but I tried and I slowed down
I did not say it's not my fault, because in my opinion the fault lies on both sides

Poztym first collision was from runaway leading to other

So sorry for those situations

'' '' '' Then he said "lool" and when asked to apologize '' '' ------- it was a comment to your lag

Sorry for english i use translator

No it wasn't difficult to move. You had a lot of space and time.

The fault lies on your side only.

Lets wait for admin opinion on this.
To add to this report, I even ordered him to move at 2:07:10, to inform him that a chase was approaching fast.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-05-14 10:32)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Thanks for the quick response Thumbup1

Hello,

After reviewing the replay, all of what you said appears to be true.
He had heaps of time and opportunities to move, but still didn't, which ended up causing the large accident.

Venom, you have multiple entries on your URS regarding disrespecting sirens, and you need to pay much more attention and drive much more safely, and according to conditions, like nearby chases, and if you cause an accident, apologize.

I'm going to be a bit lenient and give you a warning for all this, but please learn from it, as next time something like this happens it could end in a ban for you.

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's