[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request of SCAMPER S_ (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

In fact, the owner of this account does not speak English. I am his friend and I am only here for translation purpose.

Here is his license: SCAMPER S_

He has banned from the game/server because, one of the admirations was talking to him and he did not response to him. That wasn't ignoring that actually happened because he isn't native speaker

In his side of the story, he could not response immediately, because he did not know the language. Before he get banned, he was trying to reach me in order to communicate with the admin, but at that point he has been banned already. He is really sorry about what happened and he will never ignore any of admirations in the server.

He also fully understanding the roles of the server and he respected as well.

Please this ban is his first one and won't be anything like this in future.

Thank you so much for understanding my friend condition with language.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Your friend was driving with a moronic arab drifting setup and despite numerous attempts, couldn't negotiate a corner to save his life. After having hit a barrier, he decided to go AFK without going to spectator mode, pitting or even parking, because, you know, that's what one does. After his car having blocked half of Highway 1, arguably one of the busiest roads on the track, for long enough, he, obviously without looking in either direction, because, you know, common sense and all, torpedoed into traffic causing an accident. I immediately kicked your friend because all past experiences, and trust me, there are many, say that explaining the issue is of no use. Your friend then immediately returned to the server -

Did he acknowledge the incident?

No.

Did he apologize?

No.

Did he, when I tried to speak to him, acknowledge my existence?

No.

He just drove off, happy as ever.

After !pitlaning him twice. He said, and I quote:

"SORRY"

However, past experience again tells us that "sorry", "sory", "sorri", "srory" and other similar misspellings are basically used as a wildcard that, when situations become unfathomable and confusing, make everything okay again. I also want to mention, and this is probably completely coincidental and without implying anything, that this very often is the case when people are from the Middle East.

To ensure that your friend had at the very least a basic grasp of the events that had just unfolded and what actions had led to it, I asked, this time paraphrasing:

"What are you sorry for?"

Your friend was unresponsive - Stumped, I imagine. Then he drove off again. In yet another attempt to gain his attention, I !pitlaned him. He, obviously, drove off yet

again.

and

again.

and

again.

and

again.

and

again.

See a pattern here? After pitlaning him a total of 7 times, I made the assumption - could totally be wrong - that we weren't going to be able to have any meaningful conversation and therefore chose to remove your friend from the server.

Does your friend have any comments on the aforementioned or was nothing his fault and everything unbeknownst to him?
Yet another waste of time.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's