[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Filsoof unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Filsoof

● Time & Date of Incident Today, by the time I post this unban appeal

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/filsoof-reportramming
Proof 1-2-3: http://postimg.org/gallery/1fju3szqk/d8e27253/
● Replay Timestamps: 17:45

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Well, to start off with lemme explain my point of view as I did not get the chance on the report.
I personally do think I did signal more than enough that I had to turn at that point by early braking and indicating which was visable from his point of view. In the SS's included, you can see the proof about that. After the ram I wait a VERY FEW seconds, as he does not say sorry, nor does move or anything, I got pissed and I suppose he did it on purpose and then reverses into him.
Seeing and thinking about it now, I did not knew that he actually stalled, and I just reacted way too fast. Pretty much exams and all right now, so were like meh.

I've never been banned before, and I'm sorry for my actions.
Hello,

I was the person who filed the ban. First of all thank you for putting effort into your report.

I reviewed the replay carefully as the situation wasn't obvious as described however, the reason why the ban was issued was because you were already on a final warning (admittedly this was a few months back now) however, your recent history regarding swearing I also took into account. The reason being was because you have also had warnings for excessive swearing, yet our insim tells us you continue to do so.

Now more description on the report. It was a minor incident and you did have little room to turn your car around but to be clear, that is not a safe U-turning area. Yes you indicated but for the driver behind you, he/she expected you to keep going towards the junction, not U-turn at the next opening, hence his slow reaction and the unfortunate collision. He/she stalled and before they could apologize you reversed into them before speeding off in an almost "arrogant" manor. It was their fault for the accident, but you proposed to ram instead so due to your past warnings and little awareness of our rules, I issued a very short ban.

I do not intend on unbanning you due to the length of the ban so I suggest you take this time to read our rules. And to outline:

- Do NOT revenge ram. (Or ramming in general).
- Swearing will not be tolerated.

Rules: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules
I agree, I got nothing to disagree with here.

Just for reference, how long is the ban?
The ban is currently 12 hours long however it is currently in the process of been extended to a possible 3 days.

Use this time to read the rules.
Okay, your ban is officially 3 days long. Do you understand that you are required to read the rules? Please reply if so.
Extended to 3 days sounds quite harsh.. Oh well, yes I do understand that I shall re-read the rules.
It's quite normal for a first ban from repeat offences. Good to hear and see you in 3 days.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's