[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [COP] Roy, [COP] Nitro and RDP•Angel [COP] (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:onniotava

Their LFS username(s): sergey29
Their in-game nickname(s): RDP•Angel [COP]

Their LFS username(s): razrulz1234
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Nitro

Their LFS username(s): VVAK
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Roy

Main reason(s): Ramming/Crashing to me in chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3m1bboy3e3x1j...g.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:

13:30 RDP•Angel [COP] came straight to my front, no sorry
17:40 [COP] Roy rams my front, not thing to do when cop, even in tc and continues to ram my side while i am overtooking him
17:50 [COP] Roy again rams my side
18:10 [COP] Roy Yet again
18:45 RDP•Angel [COP] clearly rams my back, no brake, said sry but i flew a lot.
19:15 [COP] Nitro hits a bit my side, not a problem but only mentioning.
19:55 [COP] Nitro pits me and rams me to a wall, no sorry
21:15 [COP] Roy rams my back so I flew to a wall

Description of incident (inc date & time): 19.5.2015 20:00 GMT +2 DST

Having a chase with fake name, I dont know if it made this to happen but still.
Hey Otava. Let me explain the tagged situations.
At 13:30, i think it's ok because i wanted block your front but couldn't brake in time and hitted you a little bit.
At 18:45, yes, now i think a sry wasn't enought after i checked the replay.. when i did it i thought it was ok because i couldn't react in time and didnt know i came that fast (tryed to find a button for slow down)
So after all sorry for the hit, wasnt on porpuse.
Hello Sir Otova,

17:40 I think you are right here. I should have blocked you there instead of touching you.
17:50 I personally think this is not right. Ofcourse i touch you there, let that be the main point, but it was at so low speed you didn't had any disadvantage of it.
21:15 I think you are right about this one too. On this moment i thought you were going to turn left with more speed, if you had done that i would have pitted you (maybe bit too hard). But you didn't so its my fault.

Im sorry about my sloppiness in the chase.
I hope we can settle this,

Greetz Roy
Hi Otova,

"19:55 [COP] Nitro pits me and rams me to a wall, no sorry". This was not my intention to "ram" you into the wall, and maybe there was a bit of force at that point because it was a downhill and my car was kinda flying xD so no brakes. I was trying to push you towards the wall, in order for other units to attempt to block you and i guess that didnt work out as planned. In addition, I think maybe the word "ram" is slightly an inaccurate word to use in this case, i believe since it didnt really damage your car in such a way, because it was a push towards the wall. However, if you still think it was that harsh to pit you and push you towards the wall then sorry.

Nitro Power
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-05-19 17:33)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]13:30 RDP•Angel [COP] came straight to my front, no sorry

You are aware cops are allowed to use minor force? Nothing wrong with this slight nudge at all. Just an attempted block to maneuver you into a possible position for a successful box. No apology needed.

(2015-05-19 17:33)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]17:40 [COP] Roy rams my front, not thing to do when cop, even in tc and continues to ram my side while i am overtooking him
17:50 [COP] Roy again rams my side
18:10 [COP] Roy Yet again

Yet again, minor force. You were playing around with the cops a lot during this chase. They will take more practical measures to try and stop, what else can they do in that situation? Roy uses slight nudges to try and reposition, probably to attempt to get you stuck in a position or direct you into an area where the other units (who of which can't access you because of the situation on the sand) can intervene.

(2015-05-19 17:33)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]18:45 RDP•Angel [COP] clearly rams my back, no brake, said sry but i flew a lot.

This doesn't quite look intentional, more of a slow reaction due to your unpredictable movement however, it doesn't mean it was acceptable. He did apologize for his actions meaning that he was aware he used too much force. It was avoidable, but it wasn't very clear as you were unpredictable thus he should have slowed down and taken more care. He will receive a minor warning to remind him not to use excessive force.

(2015-05-19 17:33)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]19:15 [COP] Nitro hits a bit my side, not a problem but only mentioning.
19:55 [COP] Nitro pits me and rams me to a wall, no sorry

At this point you are technically Out of bounds. You should not take chases into areas like this, I will not take action on you being out of bounds but take this as your warning.

Saw nothing wrong with the time stamps you provided here. Nitro did nothing wrong, for the reason you're bringing this up you might as well report your self for flipping Angel by hitting his side. Yet again that is a risky area to take a chase, you take it at your own risk.

(2015-05-19 17:33)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]21:15 [COP] Roy rams my back so I flew to a wall

Yet again minor force. You took the risk to take that route, it wasn't intentional for him to hit you, barely gave him any advantage. You didn't "fly", you ran into the wall with no damage sustained.

To sum up. Otava, you make a lot of reports regarding chases, most of the chases are like this where you are driving in the sand for the majority of the time in silly areas asking for the cops to get stuck. They are going to do everything they can not to get stuck but also have fun taking suitable actions within the chase. With respect, 90% of the report you have made here is useless. It consists of the cops following the rules and using "Minor" force. If anything they couldn't help slightly harsher contact (Which I have taken action on as described on Angel) due to the nature of your chase. I suggest you stop making reports every time a cop hits you ever so slightly, especially when the chase is sitting in the sand for 20 minutes. Chases can be frustrating, but if you are getting annoyed at every nudge you receive, you should take a break from being chased. It's a game, have some fun.

A Ram which is reportable is where you have lost a significant advantage because another user has hit you with excessive force most likely causing damage to your vehicle.

Be warned if you continue to make reports that are basically moaning reports, you yourself will receive a forum warning as it does waste time.

Angels Warning has been issued.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's