[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - minniyer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: minniyer
Nickname: [PDC] Lyrinx
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Now, monday tuesday all day, sunday /afternoon/evening
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I understand
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 19/05/15

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Ace [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA], Louis [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your PITs, when you performed them, were generally sound. The amount of force you gave was good and precise.

Your awareness of the surroundings was good. You were able to use them to your advantage, especially when pitting.

Improvements:

You will need to work on your car control a little. You spun off a few times and hit barriers when exiting out of a slower and tighter corner. I understand this may have been a bad day for you, but when it comes down to it, you will need to perform for us.

It was a shame that I did not see a block the gap from you. There were many opportunities that you missed that could have given you a good advantage.

You will need to work on your awareness of the suspect because you failed to react to the U turns. This meant that you lost a lot of ground on the suspect, always stay one step ahead of the suspect here; anticipate what the suspect is about to do.

Notes: You will need to wait 7 days to apply for Basic Training again.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's