[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - VVAK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Want to do training so i can sophisticate my copping.
LFS Username: VVAK
Nickname: Roy
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): English, Dutch (anytime im online)(Now)

Administrator Message by: Olli

Changed thread's title.
I'll move this thread to pendings for the time a report concerning you is being dealt with.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Me, Roy, Confirm that i have read the rules and that i understand them.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 25/05/15

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Ace [T]

Assistance Present: Frozen [CA], Sonic [CA], Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your awareness of the suspect was good. You did not frequently fall for any 'tricks' by the suspect and blocked him off in a number of U turns. I also saw that you tried performing a J turn block a few times which was very promising to see indeed!

You were able to successfully perform a block the gap manoeuvre and considering this was under the pressure of a chase, you performed this very well. I could also see you were usually one step ahead of your suspect, meaning that you knew what the suspect was going to do next.

Your PITs were effective and strong. You were not too light and showed aggression in your PITs, causing you to gain an advantage on the suspect a lot of the time.

Your communication as a COP with other COPs in the chase was very good; directions were given and COP 1 & 2 regulations were correctly adhered to.

Improvements:

Your reactions will need to improve. You did react quickly enough to a number of U turns, causing you to lose track of where your suspect was. I suggest checking your map a lot when the suspect U turns, just in case they have just faked it, and are turning around again, which happened in your case many times. This will happen with more experience, of course.

You will need to make sure your PITs are performed safely so when you hit the suspect, be sure to brake to avoid further unwanted impact. This happened a number of times especially in corners where you hit his door and continued to accelerate to try and spin the suspect out. This then caused you to spin out along with the suspect, so you need to correct your line if you find you've hit the suspect's door, instead of going through with the PIT.

Finally, you will need to make sure you get into a boxing position a lot quicker. There were many opportunities at the end of the chase for this that you did not seem to capitalise on. Make sure you know where you are nudging your suspect and get in front quickly (or behind).

Notes: Feel free to apply for Advanced training!

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's