[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Need for Speed 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason the video drops own menu crashes my browser here's the URL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ5nchDm6o

Don't get! bad game! Because Arcade! Biggrin
Same procedure as last year EA?
(2015-05-21 19:30)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get! bad game! Because Arcade! Biggrin

whats wrong in arcade games?
Not sure I entirely believe this...
[Image: KGSb4iB.png]

I don't have much hope for this, but its hard to see how they can do any worse then NFS Rivals.
(2015-05-21 22:10)petsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-21 19:30)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get! bad game! Because Arcade! Biggrin

It's Arcade, no simulator!

I dont like Arcade racing games! lol.
That's the trailer everyone has been saying is amazing?

Surely I'm missing a piece of the puzzle here.
That music towards the end makes me think of the old Underground-games. Would be amazing to see something like that again.
(2015-05-22 06:15)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]

and because you don't arcade driving games it automatically makes every arcade driving games bad and nobody should get them? Mellow
I like how they move the camera around like hell so you can't see how bad the graphics and physics actually are.
Wait.. did I really see some visual tuning ?

NFS UG3

[Image: 7drHiqr.gif]
Graphics look great, also on screenshots. Apparently (read on danish gaming magazine) they're trying to go back to the old Underground vibes. If it turns out to be just that, i might have to get it.

(2015-05-22 09:52)petsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-22 06:15)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]

and because you don't arcade driving games it automatically makes every arcade driving games bad and nobody should get them? Mellow

Welcome to the internet lol, where every opinion is fact and [insert deity here/the universe if you don't buy that] help you if you admit to liking something that somebody else doesn't.

I love this new age we live in.
I don't care how the graphics are as long as the car database, parts database and a massive map is available. That was my favorite part about Underground but now that I'm older I'd like to see actual manufacturers body kits not need for speed design. I'd say also bring back cars from older games. Just because the Evo x is out or the current SI is out doesn't change the fact that I like Evo VIIIs/VIIs EGs and EKs. I really hope the Mk1 golf makes a reappearance because in shift 2 I had my exact car haha.

The addition of RWB cars is awesome.

But first person mode is a must in 2015. Don't give me this out of car third person crap. Lol. Also a test drive unlimited 2/pgr3 style garage where you can actually walk around and interact.

Also bring back the Porsche Unleashed maintenance model and used car market that was a cool aspect because if you were too broke or unable to purchase a car new (some years were used market exclusive) you could pick one up and not feel like an idiot for the rest of your career haha
#whogivesaratsassforEA?
(2015-05-28 17:02)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]#whogivesaratsassforEA?

But It's so shiny.
Chuck is the last person Id expect to see hashtag on a forum...
New Trailer

Can't wait for this to be released.. Mostly look forward for the YouTube videos to see if it's anything better than the latest NFS's, other than the modifying.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's