[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report [COP] KooKoo (Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

Your LFS username: hiktoor_lfs

Their LFS username(s):dmo3_al7zn

Their in-game nickname(s):[COP] KooKoo

I was chased by the police, if b [cop] kookoo full closed road barriers so that I cant escape and closed the street the wrong way

-^7kookoo-^92015-mpr.html]^1[COP] ^7KooKoo ^92015.mpr - 6.97 MB

The incident took place at a time 1: 37: 32.51
Please upload to a better site.

Sites to upload replay files:

Hostr (formerly Localhostr) (you need to register to upload)
File Dropper (you do not need to register to upload)
Mega (you need to register to upload)
TinyUpload (you do not need to register to upload, 50MB max)
Hi,

Thank you for reporting yourself.

You obviously saw my roadblock ahead, you didn't brake and kept at full throttle, you only braked at the last second as you can see here. I don't know what were you doing or maybe you weren't paying attention to the road:

[Image: dnli03.jpg]

[Image: 4t293o.jpg]

[Image: ojjes1.jpg]

And then, you decided to leave to avoid a possible high fine, which the cop was going to do.

Hiktoor, You are a cop you should know that avoiding high fines and running flat out on roadblocks are not allowed. Or did your friend who did the cop test for you did not tell you?

Oh, here is the screenshot of him avoiding high fine:
[Image: 348q7m8.jpg]

Rules you broken which your friend had to tell you before you started copping:

3.10. Force
You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

3.1. Do not leave the chase.
Do not jump back to pits (shift+p), go into spectator mode (shift+s) or leave the server. Regular pit stops to repair your car are allowed.

Thank you,

KooKoo
(2015-05-24 08:40)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Please upload to a better site.

Sites to upload replay files:

Hostr (formerly Localhostr) (you need to register to upload)
File Dropper (you do not need to register to upload)
Mega (you need to register to upload)
TinyUpload (you do not need to register to upload, 50MB max)

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=5516...9504810967
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi BP,

I'd like to add to this report that this user is a multi-accounter and he was evading a ban. I have forwarded this to an admin but nothing happened.

[Image: 2d7bxgw.jpg]

In this screenshot MSTKN said the following:

By the way the guy who was playing in the old license was his friend and he made problems and now he bought a new license private for him.

This occurred the same time this report took place:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=15831

Thanks,

KooKoo
@Hiktoor's original report: This is called a roadblock. The idea of a roadblock is to block the road. This is used in chases in order to stop the suspect. KooKoo did not break a rule here.

@KooKoo's report against the roadblock hit: Chuck already spoke to you about the position of your roadblock. If you want to put your roadblock on a fast road where the tyres (of the !rb) almost blend in with the background, you should deal with the consequences. Hiktoor did brake late, but I don't think he intended to hit you with such speed. Get over it please.

@KooKoo's complaint about leaving to avoid high fine:

Code:
2015-05-24 07:24:52 UTC One (Jamaica) *HOST* HiK T OOR was auto-fined 453
2015-05-24 07:24:52 UTC One (Jamaica) *HOST* HiK T OOR disconnected (HiKTooR_LFS)

He will just receive a warning for this.

@The multi-accounting/ban evade: At this point we will take no action because we will not ban without being absolutely certain. This may get dealt with at a later time if conclusive evidence is found. It's not really a part of the report itself though.
(2015-05-24 11:33)BP Wrote: [ -> ]@The multi-accounting/ban evade: At this point we will take no action because we will not ban without being absolutely certain. This may get dealt with at a later time if conclusive evidence is found. It's not really a part of the report itself though.

How's this not absolutely certain? He joins in with fresh km's, similar username. Then his real life friend says he had an account and it got banned.

What else is required?
I don't speak Arabic, nor are there any ACCURATE/RELIABLE translators available.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's