[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unaban (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:ryan480

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-05-24 00:55:19

● Replay / Screenshot Link:none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:i feel what i said to dan was inappropriate and i think i will apologise as i took it the wrong way what you said to me as i never read the what you said correctly so im just saying im sorry!
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You (or the account) were unbanned for a previous incident of insulting just 8 days ago. Regardless of whether you were the one to blame for your previous incident, you should have still learnt that insulting is not acceptable, regardless of the incident.

I confronted you for an apology after you hit another player, yet you were adamant (and still were in TeamSpeak earlier) that I was personally asking you to apologise to me, however the chat logs have proved differently.

Whenever you and your other buddies are online, it seems that you're here to do nothing but troll - and the insulting hits the nail on the head in this regard. Since you were lucky enough to be let off last time, you can sit this one out until you can come to terms with the rules.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's