[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Has a descission been made? (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is to any [TC] Supervisors or Administrators, i requested an unban from 2 years ago, 2 days ago now, i have notified more than one admin via private mail, I still havent received notification of weather or not im eligble for an unban, if someone could get in touch it would be really appreciated Thanks

Kyle Drake [Poxith]
Please don't make another thread regarding your original post.
Please be patient, we are dealing with it, among many other things. If you make any more threads we will just disregard your case all together.
Sorry for keep posting about the same thing, ill just check back daily, cheers.
Righto,

This is what we are going to do for you.

We will unban you and allow you back on our servers. However - this will be on a 'last chance' basis. If you receive any future bans then the permanent ban will be put back in place. Is that ok?

You may want to have a brush up on the rules;
http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules

Also, we have a nice new updates InSim, this thread will tell you about the new features;
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1316

Josh.
Thankyou so much i promise you will not regret this i cannot wait to start driving on here again, i cannot thankyou enough TC here i come Heart Smile looking forward to seeing you all around and yes i am about to go and spend quite some time looking through the rules Smile Thankyou Kyle Drake [Poxith]
(2012-01-24 16:09)KyleDrake Wrote: [ -> ]Thankyou so much i promise you will not regret this i cannot wait to start driving on here again, i cannot thankyou enough TC here i come Heart Smile looking forward to seeing you all around and yes i am about to go and spend quite some time looking through the rules Smile Thankyou Kyle Drake [Poxith]

Just tried to connect to the server and its saying that host refuses connection. Sad
I haven't unbanned you yet. I wanted you to confirm this agreement first.

You will be unbanned shortly.

Josh.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's