[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTA V Graphics Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Thought I'd make a thread for anyone that suffers with performance but wants better graphics, or if you just want it in general.

I highly recommend this: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/real-life-graphics

Look at the screenshots for before and after previews.

GTA is known for it's "muggy" looks, undeniably, it's a great looking game but it's still a little too "smooth". This mod sharpens it up in the click of a button.

It adjusts the contrasts to make a more realistic feel. PLUS it will increase framerate, the mod has a built in SMAA which is a much less demanding MSAA (which is built into the game). GTA isn't great for AA so turning your MSAA down and allowing the mods SMAA take over (if you set it up correctly in the FX Configs) is worth it, the difference is minimal and your framerate will be a lot better.

Pros:

- Better looks (IMO)
- Smoother Gameplay
- Easy and simple
- Allows you to use more advanced graphics
- Does NOT get you banned on GTA online
- Stable and reliable.

Cons:

- SMAA isn't quite as good as MSAA
- The text is effected by the SMAA giving it a "metallic" look
- Not for everyones taste

It's worth a try.
My game keeps crashing @ start up. Do you have any idea why that would be Luke?

Nevermind looks like everyone is having the same problem with the newest update.
This one has too much contrast to be honest, but that mostly depends on monitor settings as well.

Quote:- Does NOT get you banned on GTA online

Wow, really ?
(2015-05-25 10:24)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]My game keeps crashing @ start up. Do you have any idea why that would be Luke?

Nevermind looks like everyone is having the same problem with the newest update.

There's an extra exe file in the download that prevents that iirc
Reference URL's