[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: In game money for real money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am i able to buy in game money for real money?

Or am i able to buy money from other players?
You cannot buy in-game money with real money officially. With luck someboy might want to trade with you ingame money for another thing/real money, however its a risk you take.

I would say, stay on the speedlimit and use cars with restriction to earn money as fast as possible
(2015-05-26 21:18)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot buy in-game money with real money officially. With luck someboy might want to trade with you ingame money for another thing/real money, however its a risk you take.

I would say, stay on the speedlimit and use cars with restriction to earn money as fast as possible

Okay thanks for that and also how can i add intake restriction to my car cause i can't find it any where.
Go to the pits (shift + p) then on the bottom of the page you will see different buttons (Brakes, suspension...) click on the first one of the left then you will see on the right side a scroll bar "Intake restriction" there you can add 1 to 50% engine restriction
Frozen pretty much said it all. But, just to re-iterate:

We do not offer a service where you can buy InSim money with real money, or - vice versa - exchange InSim money for real money.

Whilst there is currently no rule in place preventing people from doing this with other players, we do not encourage it - and you do it at your own risk. If someone doesn't hold up their end of the bargain, you're out of luck. It is not recommended nor supported by us.
Reference URL's